Jersey talk

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2v6kjq2m said:
Aros":2v6kjq2m said:
I didn't really have really bad jerseys...Trying to think of the "worst" I've owned. Koren Robinson maybe?

Best by far is the authentic home RW jersey with the real Chromaflex SBXLVIII patch on it that Anguish so graciously donated to me (still owe ya a dinner dude!)

Why would you put a XLVIII patch on a blue jersey?

Because he wanted too.

Doh
:{)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22i8k4fh said:
Aros":22i8k4fh said:
I didn't really have really bad jerseys...Trying to think of the "worst" I've owned. Koren Robinson maybe?

Best by far is the authentic home RW jersey with the real Chromaflex SBXLVIII patch on it that Anguish so graciously donated to me (still owe ya a dinner dude!)

He spent a lot of time trying to get that..Got like 3 versions before the real if I remember
so he can put it anywhere after all that trouble.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't add the patch. It came that way.

Anguish

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2pvmjj0a said:
Aros":2pvmjj0a said:

This particular Jersey was on a Wilson mannequin in a Nike booth at XLVIII. It’s not like someone was trying to replicate something and failed.