Waht jersey to wear??

Boiler

Reaction score
Largent80":ylqsuh58 said:
Hear is waht Eye am waring.......#24

How can you not be wearing a Largent 80?

I'll be wearing Strong 38 because it's the only one I currently own.

For the original poster, go with what moves you on game day.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":dpadji4s said:
I don't care what jersey you wear, but burn that neon green jersey.

got it at the pro shop for $10 or something...ya a niners fan I made a bet wth in Septmeber had to wear that and the foam seahawks beak hat for a day at work...Think I will go Sherman blue...like poster above said...expecting a huge game!

bjboywonder

Reaction score
I'm wearing my New school #89 Baldwin, every time this season I have ventured from it we've lost, so F that S. I'm sticking with what works. lol

noflyzone

Reaction score
On a side note, anybody know if Nike made white or gray ThomasIII Limited jerseys?
I have blue for both Kam and Sherm but I want to complete my LOB collection with a different color.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Cyrus12 they should've given you 10 bucks to take that jersey

Sherman is a good choice
GO HAWKS

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
All WRONG!

The correct answer is a home #12.

Did the team work their asses off for HFA because of weather advantages? Because our turf is going to make a difference? Hell NO!

It is because something magical happens when you get this crazed bunch of wild-eyed fanatics screaming louder than any stadium in the history of mankind.

Wilson, Beast, Sherman, Thomas, etc. you could make a case for any of them being the MVP, but the Real difference is WE ARE AT HOME.

Just think how much better it feels to play our games at CLink than on the road.

You are a 12th man. You have struggled along with this franchise over the years and never lost faith. This is OUR time. This is OUR destiny.

Put that #12 on and tell the world that you are a part of the craziest, loudest sons of bitches that ever were!

SEA!!!!!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":3bvgl51h said:

Sherman is a good choice
GO HAWKS

I know...but wanted to have each jersey they have worn..although I can't remember if they actually wore it on field?

muxpux

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":2h0mkqys said:
whatever jersey you want. If your asking guys for fashion advice you might need to do some soul searching outside this forum

ummm, this is the home of the 200 page jersey threads.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Cyrus12":27wa6mfx said:
FDNYHAWK":27wa6mfx said:

Sherman is a good choice
GO HAWKS
I know...but wanted to have each jersey they have worn..although I can't remember if they actually wore it on field?
The Seahawks wore neon green at home against the Bears under Jim Mora. That was the game where Mare missed two field goals and Mora threw him under the bus.

I was really hoping the Bears were going to wear their bright neon orange alt jerseys for that game. That would have made eyeballs and brains melt everywhere, and it would have been really fun to watch.

On topic, I'm wearing #12. It's my number. The Seahawks gave me that number. I share it with others, but it's still my number.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I will be wearing my brand new #3 blue Elite.

Sorry. Had to brag a bit.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Wearing my home 12.

My record in that jersey this year is 13-0

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Yes, they did wear it against the bears in a game that we should've won but ended up blowing it.
I can see owning it but never wearing it. At least we wore that in a game. I just don't understand how people buy different color jerseys that the team never wears--black, army style or any other color.

zhawk

Reaction score
i'm thinkin my jerevicious (sp). I bought it for XL and its still unfulfilled. :49ersmall:

Reaction score
Cyrus, I think you wear whatever jersey you want. I for one, however, won't be wearing mine. I got my very first, and brand new Seahawks jersey for my bday. The Seahawks last 4 games, I wore it twice...those two games? A loss on the road to San Fran and a loss at home to the Cardinals. The two games I didn't wear it? Victory on the road against the Giants and victory at home against the Rams. Needless to say, I won't be wearing the jersey during the Playoffs. I've cracked the code. It's only weird if it doesn't work.

zhawk

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":qna4oipj said:
Cyrus, I think you wear whatever jersey you want. I for one, however, won't be wearing mine. I got my very first, and brand new Seahawks jersey for my bday. The Seahawks last 4 games, I wore it twice...those two games? A loss on the road to San Fran and a loss at home to the Cardinals. The two games I didn't wear it? Victory on the road against the Giants and victory at home against the Rams. Needless to say, I won't be wearing the jersey during the Playoffs. I've cracked the code. It's only weird if it doesn't work.

it's not the jersey. those are way different teams in terms of talent.

Reaction score
zhawk":s26ajxjz said:
MissoulaHawkFan":s26ajxjz said:

it's not the jersey. those are way different teams in terms of talent.
I hear ya Z, but I'm not taking ANY chances! Go Hawks!