2000's white Trufant
2000's blue Alexander
2000's neon green Kerney
New wolf grey Harvin
New blue Wilson
New blue Thomas
New white Lynch
New blue Harvin (yes I got 2...)

was thinking wolf grey Harvin...if he is a go! Was thinking about staying away from white....what one you guys wearing?? Its awesome to see all the fans in colors.

skater18000

Reaction score
We'll both be wearing percy grey if we see him on the field. Am I clear! I've worn that one time this year (Minnesota game) and waited to put it back on till now!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm going to wear Hasselbeck, in honor of his studly performance that got us a win over the Saints the last time we met them in the playoffs.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Percy blue if he plays...bam bam kam white if he doesn't .

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going with home Lynch. We've won a ton more when I wear that jersey as opposed to losing in that jersey. Besides, I have to believe this is the game 24 gets over 100 in a long time.

Seatownbully

Reaction score
Are you kiddin? Wear all of em at once. Yeah you will be walking around like the hulk but when we win you will be doing it every game! :D

A

Anonymous

RolandDeschain":3dafy1xf said:
I'm going to wear Hasselbeck, in honor of his studly performance that got us a win over the Saints the last time we met them in the playoffs.

Excellent choice, Rollie. I like your theme of honoring studly offensive players from the last go-round.

I'm going with the Walter Jones homer again after wearing it for the first time last weekend. It's got a 1-0 record that will soon be 4-0. :mrgreen:

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I don't care what jersey you wear, but burn that neon green jersey.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
We are 10-0 when I sport the blue Tate jersey. Gonna plan on wearing it the next 3 games.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
whatever jersey you want. If your asking guys for fashion advice you might need to do some soul searching outside this forum

stack600

Reaction score
As Knox would say "Stay with what brung ya to the dance" For me it's home blue ET without the III (3)...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3t6vlqnt said:
RolandDeschain":3t6vlqnt said:

Excellent choice, Rollie. I like your theme of honoring studly offensive players from the last go-round.

I'm going with the Walter Jones homer again after wearing it for the first time last weekend. It's got a 1-0 record that will soon be 4-0. :mrgreen:

Okie, then....I am goin hass. It is the only Jersey type I gots. The others are of a golfing nature. and will be undaneath. Sounds like a winner to me.. and I am gonna be off the net chat too. I am gonna do the same thing somewhat that I did the last time I danced when N.O. played us. Good luck to you all in your endeavors. and .....Go HAWKS.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

The Radish

Reaction score
Call Hawkstorian and borrow his Walter (autographed) jersey...

I too have a Marcus Trufant 2000 white jersey I still wear with pride.

I've been wearing a particular Seahawks T for the entire season and would hate to stop now. But when we play in the SuperB owl I'm going to wear that in his honor.

:les:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'll be wearing home time Sherman! He'll be UP, he'll be IN FRONT, He'll be BALL HAWKIN' all game long!!!!