Jim Harbaugh Says Ray McDonald Will Play On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3atrkz7o said:
Marvin49":3atrkz7o said:
BS.

First off...I was referring to the SC DA is corrupt with the Tom Clancy novel comment. More conspiracy theory.

As for the rest...there are ALOT of ways she could have been bruises rangling from Ray McDonald hitting her with an uppercut, him grabbing and shaking her, him slamming her against a wall, to her injuring herself, to her falling down, to him defending himself when she came after him (and the may incident involved HER having a gun and HIM calling 911).

WE DON'T KNOW. Stop pretending that there are only two possibilities because that's BS. Those are simply the only two you are willing to consider.

I saw peeps here make the same rationalization when it came to Colin Kaepernick saying stuff like "well its obvious there are only two possibilities...he raped her or he was drugging her and setting her up for his friends". Peeps thought that because they jumped to conclusions with very little facts. BTW...THOSE reports ALSO took a very long time to come out and it took 69 days to clear Kaps name (his dad counted). That was also Florida with no vested interest in 49ers football.

This is the same crap.

I completely disagree with your final line there but it's useless arguing it because as you will say I'm a fan who will see the best in his team but the reverse is also so obviously true that you will always assume to worst possible case and motive.

Don't act like you aren't making the assumptions you are making because there are no other possibilities.

Fail.

There ARE only 2 possibilities. Regardless of the reasons.

1. The GF did something to put the bruises there.

2. Someone else did something to put the bruises there.

I didn't say RM did it. I said that he was the only one arrested for the charge of felony DV.

That's it Marvin. There just isn't anymore. That is unless of course the Bruise Fairy made a visit (Entirely possible in the Bay Area) So if you want to go there, be my guest.

"Stop pretending"?

Your telling me to stop pretending? That's some epic stuff right there.

You see, aside from The Faithful, there are a great number of people that understand that "we don't know" is the Niner way of saying that it hasn't been proven in a court of law. Again, following the belief that as long as RM isn't prosecuted, that nothing happened. There are those that argue RM could have made the bruises defending himself, but on the neck? Even so... REALLY? RM has a party and amongst all the Niner players, RM has to defend himself from his preggo girlfriend, but none of the players saw ANYTHING.

LOL.. SURE.

I give up. I dunno why I bother.

"I don't know" is a fact. I don't know. Neither do you. You like to pretend you do but you don't. I'm tired of arguing a really simply point that is beyond a large number of peeps on this forum simply because they WANT to jump to a conclusion because it would be the worst possible case for their most hated team.

It's completely transparent and you will never see it because you aren't interested in seeing it. Your only motivation is assuming the worst case and arguing with me. Assume whatever you want but I'm done arguing. This conversation could go on forever because your position is already "guilty" and I'm just a homer for saying we don't know.

There is no middle ground here. There would be innocence, we don't know, and guilty. I'm in the middle and you are already at guilty with almost nothing revealed from the investigation. You are calling me a homer for taking the middle ground. There is nowhere to go from there so I'm done.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":ja6c5atx said:
It's completely transparent and you will never see it because you aren't interested in seeing it. Your only motivation is assuming the worst case and arguing with me. Assume whatever you want but I'm done arguing. This conversation could go on forever because your position is already "guilty" and I'm just a homer for saying we don't know.

Could that post possibly be more full of Shit?

I haven't assumed guilt on the behalf of RM. I can assure you that I am not motivated to argue with you, but again there you go redefining the words of others.

I said there are two options, without even naming RM in one of them. Someone is lying to the police or the attorneys involved about those options, otherwise an arraignment would already be on the docket.

What I have said is that someone knows what happened and that someone created the bruises on the alleged victim. Whatever the reason, the bruises were made. In addition, local law enforcement and the courts are taking an unusual amount of time to process something that just isn't that complicated. This is why there are those questioning the police. We have joked about payoffs and stadium seating, but for some reason the courts are not taking action one way or another.

They might have their guy, but someone made those bruises on the victims body. The victim knows who did. At this point you don't have to be a forensic investigator to realize that either the victim is lying about how the bruises got there or she isn't. The details and reasons are one thing, but the fact remains that harm was done to a pregnant woman.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":bnw18jq1 said:
Marvin49":bnw18jq1 said:

I haven't assumed guilt on the behalf of RM. I can assure you that I am not motivated to argue with you, but again there you go redefining the words of others.

I said there are two options, without even naming RM in one of them. Someone is lying to the police or the attorneys involved about those options, otherwise an arraignment would already be on the docket.

What I have said is that someone knows what happened and that someone created the bruises on the alleged victim. Whatever the reason, the bruises were made. In addition, local law enforcement and the courts are taking an unusual amount of time to process something that just isn't that complicated. This is why there are those questioning the police. We have joked about payoffs and stadium seating, but for some reason the courts are not taking action one way or another.

They might have their guy, but someone made those bruises on the victims body. The victim knows who did. At this point you don't have to be a forensic investigator to realize that either the victim is lying about how the bruises got there or she isn't. The details and reasons are one thing, but the fact remains that harm was done to a pregnant woman.

Loaf you really don't get it. I mean come on how simple are you? Geeze, all Marvin is asking is that we see the Niner organization and it's players from the eye's of their mothers. Is that really unreasonable?

Sorry Marvin but you are as guilty or more so than anyone here of homersim.

Here's a fact, I have never been arrested for DV or had the police at my front door for such. Is that just dumb luck? No it is smart living.

Didn't Aldon crash his car at 7 in the morning leaving a party at RayMac's? This during the season and even on a day he had to be at practice?

Wasn't there another instance in May? I don't care that she had the gun or he called 911. There is a pattern of partying and volatility in RayMac's house. There is also another pattern in the Niners organization.

Do you think we know about Cullivers hit and run if a good Samaritan doesn't try and do the right thing and chase him down, corner him and put himself in harms way? Do you think there would be felony charges if the biker got his licence plate number and called it in himself without another witness?

How about your supposed conspiracy theory? Why didn't they bring charges against Aldon for almost a year after the shootings at his party? They had the weapons.

I know Popeye has a great explanation for no charges against Brooks but no links to any of it and explained through the eyes of a mother. A warrant was issued for Brooks arrest but was pulled before they could serve it. Why?

You also have a history in the ownerships family of bribing government officials and have lost draft picks for cheating the system.

Your history suggests that maybe were there is smoke there is fire. You factor in history with blatant lack of the team displaying any kind of discipline and you have to have mothers eyes to not at least question some possibilities.

Sorry but your team does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. Criminal history, cheating and leading the league in current arrests even without Brooks factored and zero action taken by the team to handle anything in house removes that benefit.

Suck it up buttercup. If the roles were reversed and you were looking at Seattle for the same you would be thinking the same thing.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":m1agwedi said:
loafoftatupu":m1agwedi said:
Marvin49":m1agwedi said:

Loaf you really don't get it. I mean come on how simple are you? Geeze, all Marvin is asking is that we see the Niner organization and it's players from the eye's of their mothers. Is that really unreasonable?

Here's a fact, I have never been arrested for DV or had the police at my front door for such. Is that just dumb luck? No it is smart living.

Didn't Aldon crash his car at 7 in the morning leaving a party at RayMac's? This during the season and even on a day he had to be at practice?

Wasn't there another instance in May? I don't care that she had the gun or he called 911. There is a pattern of partying and volatility in RayMac's house. There is also another pattern in the Niners organization.

Do you think we know about Cullivers hit and run if a good Samaritan doesn't try and do the right thing and chase him down, corner him and put himself in harms way? Do you think there would be felony charges if the biker got his licence plate number and called it in himself without another witness?

How about your supposed conspiracy theory? Why didn't they bring charges against Aldon for almost a year after the shootings at his party? They had the weapons.

I know Popeye has a great explanation for no charges against Brooks but no links to any of it and explained through the eyes of a mother. A warrant was issued for Brooks arrest but was pulled before they could serve it. Why?

You also have a history in the ownerships family of bribing government officials and have lost draft picks for cheating the system.

Your history suggests that maybe were there is smoke there is fire. You factor in history with blatant lack of the team displaying any kind of discipline and you have to have mothers eyes to not at least question some possibilities.

Sorry but your team does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. Criminal history, cheating and leading the league in current arrests even without Brooks factored and zero action taken by the team to handle anything in house removes that benefit.

Suck it up buttercup. If the roles were reversed and you were looking at Seattle for the same you would be thinking the same thing.
BINGO!

I bet that get a "sigh" out of Marvin.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marv is a glutton for punishment. Said it before Marv, nothing wrong with having an opinion, just stop trying to convince people to see it your way. State your opinion and move on.

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":28pdam77 said:
Marv is a glutton for punishment. Said it before Marv, nothing wrong with having an opinion, just stop trying to convince people to see it your way. State your opinion and move on.

A lot of truth there. Dunno why I do it. I waste way too much time trying to convince the unconvincable. Gotta stop

I gotta cut my losses much sooner. Live and learn.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
RichNhansom":25u4vw92 said:

This perfectly describes Marvin's mentality-- a mother defending the poor conduct of her child.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2zdbikcc said:
QFT. People are going to believe what they believe and whether the discussion involves opposing fans or not that is just how it is. Discounting an opinion is actually alright in my eyes, but continuing to dispute it is not.

The court of public opinion doesn't have a code.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":c3vex280 said:
lvnginhwktwn":c3vex280 said:

A lot of truth there. Dunno why I do it. I waste way too much time trying to convince the unconvincable. Gotta stop

I tried to give you the hint with my "You Spin Me Right 'Round" jokes. I like you Marvin but you're like Roland's evil twin you have to be right. Problem is he's on home turf but you're not.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":id8d4z36 said:

There aren't wins or losses for you to cut when dealing with opinions Marvin. I would say that despite your burning desire to refute the Anti-Ninerness of this board that most of us don't mind having you around. There are plenty of factual things to argue here, but remember that arguing opinion is like having your hands chopped off and then asking for a light saber battle with Yoda, Windu AND Darth Vader circa The Empire Strikes Back.

Nobody wins that shit.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Brahn":lyj8dsk1 said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11569897/home-san-francisco-49ers-defensive-lineman-ray-mcdonald-burglarized

Looks like a false flag to buy sympathy. In other news I hope they pooped on his rug.

Dude. Seriously?

The guy get his house robbed and you claim its to get sympathy? You realize it was HER house as well, right? Wow. That right there tells you all you need to know about some 'hawk fans on the issue.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":3d1yz37a said:
Brahn":3d1yz37a said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11569897/home-san-francisco-49ers-defensive-lineman-ray-mcdonald-burglarized

Looks like a false flag to buy sympathy. In other news I hope they pooped on his rug.

Dude. Seriously?

The guy get his house robbed and you claim its to get sympathy? You realize it was HER house as well, right? Wow. That right there tells you all you need to know about some 'hawk fans on the issue.

Brahn makes a joke and Marvin wets his pants.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":15dkb2im said:
Marvin49":15dkb2im said:
Brahn":15dkb2im said:

Dude. Seriously?

Brahn makes a joke and Marvin wets his pants.

Ya...lol. I wet my pants.

He made a BAD joke and I called him on it. Nice Hyperbole there tho.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":1brnemuu said:
So, 2 weeks later did Ray play on Sunday?..... :lol:

If so, maybe he shouldn't?..... :lol:

We'll see if he plays next week. I assume he will but he dislocated his finger.

..and yes, I got the joke.

Largent80

Reaction score
Good Marv because we have many of our own here that just have no sense of humor, or sense at all.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts