Johnny Manziel benched.... again, after new drunk video.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
blue 22":1712khpd said:
He is 22 years old! I just realized that the other day. TWENTY TWO!!!! so young... I think he will be fine... Maybe not? Idk but he has the talent... just needs to mature. Maybe that will come with time. Sucks for the browns!
Reminds me the excuses people were making for Dez Bryant 5 years ago. Same folks are using the same excuses when he's 27. Maybe he'll turn it around, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Stupid is as stupid does.

ringless

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1d0j9186 said:
blue 22":1d0j9186 said:
He is 22 years old! I just realized that the other day. TWENTY TWO!!!! so young... I think he will be fine... Maybe not? Idk but he has the talent... just needs to mature. Maybe that will come with time. Sucks for the browns!
Reminds me the excuses people were making for Dez Bryant 5 years ago. Same folks are using the same excuses when he's 27. Maybe he'll turn it around, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Stupid is as stupid does.

The Patriots scouting report which was released after the draft literally reads as if it was a vision because it's all come true. Or is true.

He is who he is and these are personality and character issues.

morgulon1

Reaction score
That's why the Patriots win all those super bowls. They make smart choices . Seattle gets people like Percy Harvin.

morgulon1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":12uo86vq said:
blue 22":12uo86vq said:
Idk but he has the talent...

No he doesn't.

Peaches is correct. IMHO, Johnny football doesn't have the skill set to play NFL qb. He is obviously not "in it to win it" he doesn't go "1-0" " championship week" or the famous "no time to sleep"

He's also what Frank Zappa described as " dumb all over, a little ugly on the side".

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
morgulon1":3qs0ek7t said:
peachesenregalia":3qs0ek7t said:
blue 22":3qs0ek7t said:
Idk but he has the talent...

No he doesn't.

Peaches is correct. IMHO, Johnny football doesn't have the skill set to play NFL qb. He is obviously not "in it to win it" he doesn't go "1-0" " championship week" or the famous "no time to sleep"

He's also what Frank Zappa described as " dumb all over, a little ugly on the side".
Doesn't matter, you should put your best players on the field. And, laughably, Johnny Bench is the Browns best QB. But this is why, as we say in our division, the Browns are the Browns.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Every time You post, I hear Ron Burgundy in my mind reporting it as matter of fact.

Thanks, and stay classy

Rob12

Reaction score
He doesn't seem to have the overall talent to be successful. People can overcome addiction issues. But when you lie to your coach's face, it's time to cut bait.

His "career" will be short lived. Too bad, because in the right system and regime, he might have had a shot.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
morgulon1":2gxtklqr said:
Every time You post, I hear Ron Burgundy in my mind reporting it as matter of fact.

Thanks, and stay classy
You're welcome and go **** yourself, San Diego.

Rob12":2gxtklqr said:
He doesn't seem to have the overall talent to be successful. People can overcome addiction issues. But when you lie to your coach's face, it's time to cut bait.

His "career" will be short lived. Too bad, because in the right system and regime, he might have had a shot.
Romo is seriously messed up and Jerruh down in Dallas was licking his chops at draft day two years ago so I'd call it as good as done. Running QB's can work in college ball. Running QB's in the NFL get broke in half because everyone else is at least as fast and defenses are a lot more sophisticated.

morgulon1

Reaction score
True. ALL run style qb's end up getting broke off at some point. It will happen to R Wilson . If you notice, teams have already figured out his scrambling style and instead of chasing, the defense stays put then pounces .

Ask Steve Young, Michael Vick, Randall Cunningham.

sc85sis

Reaction score
And yet Russell managed to throw five TD passes yesterday while staying in the pocket. Hmm...

Threedee

Reaction score
Cyrus12":i852m3dy said:
He will be in Dallas next year partying and going on double dates with Hardy....
I kept responding to the pundits on TV by saying out loud that on Jerry's team he'd be a leader.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
chris98251":264mb1x9 said:
If this was the 60's they would be laughing about it, although in the 60's he would be partying with his lineman also.
If it was the sixties he'd be wearing a full-length fur coat on the sideline and appearing with waxed legs in Nair commercials.

byau

Reaction score