Rams to cover concrete in the Ed

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":3ks68ze7 said:
Laloosh":3ks68ze7 said:
RedAlice":3ks68ze7 said:
Laloosh":3ks68ze7 said:
Can Bush sue them over the injury? Serious question.

I wonder who he would sue? Rams or the CVC (they run the stadium as part of the convention center, owned by St. Louis).

It could be fun!

But, no. I doubt the league would allow that. RG3 could have a field day of a law suit v DC. And, think of the liability in SF.....

Plus, it is a fact it has been this way for 20 years, and McCowen and Bush were the first two dummies to run into it and get hurt.

Nobody having sued over it doesn't mean that they can't. Might actually force the NFL's hand in making sure that the area around the playing field (as well as the field) are to a certain standard.

I fully support Bush suing. It will be Rams to an extent, it will also be St. Louis who controls the Stadium. A lawsuit right now during the relocation issues could be awesome. Do it.

btw: me, Rex, Superman....we are all being very polite to each other right now on this board. Because we all love our Rams and you Hawk fans are great hosts to us Rams fans.

I sincerely find Rex to be a true Rams fan. He loves the Rams as much as I do, and he has my newfound respect on that. Only him.

On other boards....it's a full out war right now. No matter what name you choose on here, it's obvious who you are.

I'm glad that we have more NFCW fans posting here regularly. Particularly with informative posts about their teams and the division in general. Probably nice for you not to be the only Rams fan around here too :)

RedAlice

Reaction score
Laloosh":1a7h1u7l said:
RedAlice":1a7h1u7l said:
Laloosh":1a7h1u7l said:
Can Bush sue them over the injury? Serious question.

I wonder who he would sue? Rams or the CVC (they run the stadium as part of the convention center, owned by St. Louis).

It could be fun!

But, no. I doubt the league would allow that. RG3 could have a field day of a law suit v DC. And, think of the liability in SF.....

Plus, it is a fact it has been this way for 20 years, and McCowen and Bush were the first two dummies to run into it and get hurt.

Nobody having sued over it doesn't mean that they can't. Might actually force the NFL's hand in making sure that the area around the playing field (as well as the field) are to a certain standard.

I fully support Bush suing. It will be Rams to an extent, it will also be St. Louis who controls the Stadium. A lawsuit right now during the relocation issues could be awesome. Do it.

btw: me, Rex, Superman....we are all being very polite to each other right now on this board. Because we all love our Rams and you Hawk fans are great hosts to us Rams fans.

I sincerely find Rex to be a true Rams fan. He loves the Rams as much as I do, and he has my newfound respect on that. Only him.

On other boards....it's a full out war right now. No matter what name you choose on here, it's obvious who you are.[/quote]

I'm glad that we have more NFCW fans posting here regularly. Particularly with informative posts about their teams and the division in general. Probably nice for you not to be the only Rams fan around here too :)[/quote]

It's nice I'm not the only real Rams fan. I think there is one other.

The rest are St. Louis Rams fans and they hate LA Rams fans. As I said....me and Rex have made peace. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

I will never like Superman.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Laloosh":30bcvz3x said:
Threedee":30bcvz3x said:
Man, the Rams are really getting good at this!

I don't even think they need Boba Fett. Oh, yeah, and half credit for Rapelissberger.

I'm totally stealing the idea of using checkboxes like that. What's the ascii code on that? alt + ???

I just copy pasted it to a word doc. Deleted the names and have checkboxes. Shall play with it on the test area. Heck, I may put one up in there for all to use. Or you can copy the empty boxes here. Go Hawks.

Threedee

Reaction score
Threedee":9i5plk4j said:

☑ Palmer
☑ Stanton
☑ The Turf
☑ Bell

I don't even think they need Boba Fett. Oh, yeah, and half credit for Rapelissberger.
☑ Bridgewater

CPHawk

Reaction score
Threedee":28ludlfe said:
Threedee":28ludlfe said:

☑ Palmer
☑ Stanton
☑ The Turf
☑ Bell

☑ Bridgewater

They do employ captain bounty, and Fishers teams are genrally dirty.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
CPHawk":10vqcu9n said:
Threedee":10vqcu9n said:
Threedee":10vqcu9n said:

☑ Palmer
☑ Stanton
☑ The Turf
☑ Bell

☑ Bridgewater

They do employ captain bounty, and Fishers teams are genrally dirty.
I hate Fisher. He and his teams are dirty. I love that he got called out on tv for it as well.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Reggie Bush is filing a lawsuit for the concrete that he hit in that stadium.

Reggie Bush: San Francisco 49ers Running Back Reportedly to Sue St. Louis for Season-Ending Injury
Bush is filing a lawsuit that cites gross negligence against the city of St. Louis after he injured his knee falling on the concrete near the sideline of the Nov. 1 game, multiple outlets report.

got this off facebook.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Won't get a dime since St. Louis isn't USC.