Josh Gordon

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
On a 3rd down when the O Line is getting pushed around and Russ is running for his life etc. Quick 3rd down slant, Gordon is $ on those plays. It matters a LOT for a team that doesn't pass block well.

kf3339

Reaction score
I would love to see Gordon back on this team. He played well for us last season. But more importantly I hope he is able to get his life together and not have to rely on drugs. That's even more important.

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
jammerhawk":3q6ileuv said:
Wenhawk":3q6ileuv said:
I like Gordon and think he is a weapon Russ trusts.

Lockett
DK
Gordon
Dorsett

This is a very strong 4 WR group.

Moore, Ursua, and Swain in a tight competition for #5. Also there are still rumors about Antonio Brown to Seattle.

Just say NO! on AB. This player is a head case and would quickly become a distraction.

I agree with the sentiments here and above expressed that Gordon who'd be a positive addition back to the O would need to be on restricted contract and a short leash as he's been less than dependable previously.

Agree. IF Gordon gets another chance I would bet it's his last. But if he can make a go out of it the Lockett/DK/Gordon combo, combines with our barn of TEs and a solid backfield outlet (Beast?) comprises a lineup the equal of any in the league.
AGREE AB is a deal breaker. Reminds me of another Harvin deal. Would far rather see a return of Richardson than AB.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I hope we get Gordon back. He's got so much potential.

massari

Reaction score
AB would be a low risk high reward signing, considering it's likely that no teams out there will give him much, if any guaranteed money.

Maybe the team will finally respect Wilson's wishes, and bring in the superstar talent he has been asking for.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell yes on Gordon.
Hell NO on AB. We don't need that diva on this roster. He's not going to magically become some team player who doesn't whine like a 5 year old when he doesn't get the ball enough.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Only Lockett and Metcalf deserve any playing time.

Everyone one else are like, “who?”

Gordon must return cause our receiving corps are not deep enough without him.

I’ll take Lockett, Metcalf, Gordon and AB.

That would be a great receiving four, possibly best in the league.

cjamesg

Reaction score
Not just no on AB, a HELL NO. He is an absolute cancer to the locker room. No way he will be ok with being the third WR option on this offense. Stay very far away.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
I like the current receiving core and don't see a need for additional signings. Let's give the young guys a chance. I trust that Moore and one of the 1st or 2nd-year guys will emerge. And, with the depth at TE we are likely looking at more 12 personnel.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Greenhell":25tc7xj0 said:
I hope we get Gordon back. He's got so much potential.

I love what he can do on the field but don’t necessarily want to bump a young WR prospect for a guy that hasn’t been able to stay available.

“potential” isn’t a word I’d use for Gordon. He entered the NFL in 2012.

GLio14

Reaction score
He's very good and I'd love to have him back. But he's honestly got one more shot. He's had so many chances.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What are the chances if we did sign Brown to sign Gordon as well?