Julius Thomas: Seahawks defense didn't beat us - we did

acer1240

Reaction score
Spounge84":3ggfdy1h said:
"Its ok Julius Thomas, most rape victims end up blaming themselves after it is all over. It's only natural."

That is the most awesome quote ever

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3gft32s4 said:
One sentence he's saying:

We've played against good defenses. What we can't allow a team to do is keep us from executing.

And seconds later he's saying:

I think what really got us is our lack of execution

What is he smoking??

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

LAUGHING-HASLAM.gif

Dolls Laughing

76743 dumb and dumber laughing gif J VtJD

253hawk

Reaction score
'Kaepernicking' should be redefined as: Making excuses for your own team's poor performance by downplaying how badly the other team kicked your ass because your ego can't handle it.

I also like how out of the other 18 games played all year long when they scored a gazillion points, the SB is the one and only game where they simply 'didn't execute' and got flat-out stomped. Come on now, what are the odds on that.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Broncos played like they did against everyone else. They completed tons of passes. The problem was that the Hawks weren't everyone else.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
It's what players say to give their fans some hope that things will be different the next time. Not really meant to be taken seriously.

chris98251

Reaction score
The NFC West has 4 defenses that are better then anything in the AFC except as an argument Houston maybe. We have 4 teams that enjoy rubbing your face in the mud, stepping on your head and then laughing at you. The Broncos are used to the Yellow Brick Road, the NFC West is the Highway to Hell.

Just like preparation for the Super Bowl, you can’t use film for the West, you learn by fire and OJT. The whole AFC west is going to learn this, we played the Donkeys last pre season and they learned nothing obviously, the rest of the AFC West will be getting Schooled the in the school of Hard Knocks.

Also the incentive for the rest of the NFC West to bludgeon the Broncos is High, remember our division is one that wait’s to be able to toot their horn louder then the next guy, we beat them by 35 so the rest of the division will have to beat them by more to brag about being in our class.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
OK, let me get this straight. The most prolific offense in the history of the NFL decides to beat themselves in the Super Bowl? Not just beat themselves but to literally annihilate every aspect to their own game to where they gave up in the 3rd qtr. Wow, that sounds way worse than getting your ass kicked by another team.

O' by they way you were punked! Not just beatened

irocdave

Reaction score
The Hawks knocked the will out of the donkeys in the SB. The donks have added some good players on D and should still be healthy when they come to the nest. I'm guessing they will slink away from the nest not so healthy but put up a better performance then they did in the SB. I can see that team being decimated with injuries after running the gauntlet of the NFC West and being one of the lowest ceded division winners in the AFC playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
irocdave":1l82n8kb said:
The Hawks knocked the will out of the donkeys in the SB. The donks have added some good players on D and should still be healthy when they come to the nest. I'm guessing they will slink away from the nest not so healthy but put up a better performance then they did in the SB. I can see that team being decimated with injuries after running the gauntlet of the NFC West and being one of the lowest ceded division winners in the AFC playoffs.
I can definitely see this. I don't see the Broncos going better than 11-5 with 10-6 being a distinct possibility.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Fuel to the week 3 fire baby,..... dude must be a glutton for punishment!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
irocdave":7ptv2ieu said:
I can definitely see this. I don't see the Broncos going better than 11-5 with 10-6 being a distinct possibility.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1v7olvmo said:
Broncos need to have their doctors take a look at him. His statements sound like clear evidence of concusion syndrome. He can't recall the game.
/thread, we have a winner! :th2thumbs:

Penman96

Reaction score
Hope they all think that. If you don't learn from mistakes you repeat them! School is in session Sept 21, don't be late Julius.

OrFan

Reaction score
Hmmmm, maybe he should listen to what his coach had to say?

[youtube]e3UDNZ7CkCs[/youtube]