Just about done with the Seahawks...

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Chawker":30ujm2li said:
The 70's & 80's were tuff times, this....this is nothing to get to worked up about, besides we can't go to the superbowl every year.

I know, but we should win the games we should win... This was one of them based on how things were coming together... We gave it away... Pissed me off.... Our Defense didn't do what we should have done.... No Legion of Boom, it was more Legion of Doom... our Offense gave up at the end... Can't say anything else... Still a Seahawks Fan, but a sad one today...

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Hawkboi":rm2ycfi7 said:
davidonmi":rm2ycfi7 said:
I hate calling someone a bandwagon fan but in this case it actually applies

Not a Bandwagon Fan, been here since 1976.... Just not happy right now because we should have won! Put's us up against the wall this season.... Don't even think I'm a Bandwagon Fan, been here since the beginning...

Bandwagon fan I say, anyone can say they have been there from the start. Your post show the real you.

chris98251

Reaction score
To the OP, many of us know your a long time fan, posting when your on that emotional roller coaster isn't always the wisest of choices, plenty do it though, have another beer step away and watch some other teams. We had a bad day but have a good core to get the ship right, other teams that you can watch are not as fortunate. Sometimes seeing someone elses hardship makes our bumps a bit easier to digest.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Sports Hernia":3co1zopp said:
Cyrus12":3co1zopp said:
Seanhawk":3co1zopp said:
This dude needs to march into the locker room and remind them what's important...

Hacksaw jim duggan 514

what? cocaine and booze?
I don't want the Coke, but pass me the booze please!

I'll take the coke. Business is rather slow this fall.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1rjtefcq said:
We are really going to call this game lost on penalties?

You realize that almost every drive we stopped the Cincy offense was also helped by penalties right?

We didn't this game because we got flags on us. We lost because we stopped trying to score once we got a 17 point lead.

Well other than the times we sacked Dalton, broke up passes and tackled guys short of the 3rd down stick, you are right on the money :roll:

Curious what your thoughts are on a game changing PI called for a slight arm bar, but no PI called when Lockett gets absolutely DRILLED 2 seconds BEFORE the ball gets there.

But that had no bearing, right?

:roll:

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":zj87wzrl said:
Hawkboi":zj87wzrl said:
davidonmi":zj87wzrl said:

Not a Bandwagon Fan, been here since 1976.... Just not happy right now because we should have won! Put's us up against the wall this season.... Don't even think I'm a Bandwagon Fan, been here since the beginning...

Bandwagon fan I say, anyone can say they have been there from the start. Your post show the real you.

The real me is pissed and not happy.. Pithy is looking down not happy about this right now and he knows I'm not a Bandwagon Fan... Didn't want to turn that stone, but I've never been a Bandwagon Fan anymore than Aro's or anyone else that's been here through up's or down's... Just really thought we should have won this one... End of story, and I rest my case!!!

hawks85

Reaction score
well at least were the best 2-3 team in the league. if kam plays the first 2 games we win one of those probably both.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
hawks85":i24q15ta said:
well at least were the best 2-3 team in the league. if kam plays the first 2 games we win one of those probably both.

Not with the Kam that played today :?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
davidonmi":2om84dcn said:

I concur. Hawks4ever!!!!! No matter how bad they get. I didn't get to see the game cause I live in Michigan but I had to watch 3 diehard Lions fans in agony today vs the Tweetybirds. They are not done with their team. Great fans!
Our situation could be A LOT worse.

ringless

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":18xotsrs said:
Hawkboi":18xotsrs said:
Looks like the WWE Wrestling football style... I can't believe we gave up that many points and lost the game when we should have won with no doubt! I'm not sure it isn't beginning to resemble the WWE... How'd this happen? :?:

I really do wonder sometimes if the NFL is scripted. Sometimes way toooo many strange things happen....often times in prime time too.

Like last Monday night

Just kidding. There are a lot of little details that go into every game. An inch can change an entire outcome