Just Beheaded My Russell Wilson Collectible Bobblehead.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
John63":3vxtha3u said:
Welshers":3vxtha3u said:
HXDfEjW

This can't be happening. This can't be real. Never felt so betrayed or hurt since my first wife left me for my step-brother 23 years ago. Destroyed my Russel Wilson collectible bobblehead that my 4th (and current) wife got me as a birthday present. Now she is screaming at me too. I don't know how you could do this to us Russel. To the city of Seattle. Betrayed.

ahh you do realize this whole trade is pending Wilson's approval. He did not do this PC did.

Pretty sure they talked to him before they pulled the trigger.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
OP, it sounds like things have been pretty awful.

Sorry to hear that.

Not sure it makes sense to mock the post because the situation sucks. I even expected this and still am pretty angry.

Maybe at some point I will be thankful for everything Carroll did here. But he also destroyed our future and squandered the years of our HOF QB for almost a decade. It will be hard to forgive that, especially if Carroll's diminishing competence and increasing predilections led to Wilson saying F it.

When you smash something you own, because of something someone else did, it is a good sign might you need a good sandwich or something. Not a joke. There is enough stress in the world that impacts us, no need to internalize crud you cannot control.

If you can get to Ballard (or just 15th ) I recommend Un Bien. Freaking amazing. $12 for one of those things and I swear the roasted onions for $1.25 (or whatever they are now) is a steal. Smuggle those into gameday and the losing might not sting as much.

Whenever I go to a game, I would try to get a few. I used to live downtown, so that was almost weekly.

It absolutely sucks to lose Wilson (and likely a LOT more games in the future). I'm pissed off too. But hopefully, all that crap you shared is over and you are in a better place now.

If the last 2 years taught us anything, it is that we need to help each other... and we should support our local restaurants.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
John63":2f52jxc7 said:
djb28":2f52jxc7 said:
I will be interested in seeing him try to play in that crap weather. We've seen what he has done with a few bad weather games .

Well let's see avg rainfall in Denver 13 inches
Avg rainfall Seattle 37 inches.

Cold was never an issue neither was snow.

Now let's add this

https://www.sportsinfosolutions.com...ow-much-does-weather-affect-quarterback-play/

Notice how Wilson's impact of bad weather is the same as Rodgers and better then Brady and Mahomes

Facts Matter.

Cold was never an issue? :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

rcaido

Reaction score
Can you guys send me your Wilson stuff.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

rcaido":2hjxwgm7 said:
I literally destroyed it all. Burnt both my RW jersey's (traditional home and action green).

Chapow

Reaction score
Welshers":2ovn4nq6 said:
rcaido":2ovn4nq6 said:
I literally destroyed it all. Burnt both my RW jersey's (traditional home and action green).

Well shoot. Now you're going to have to destroy all your Bobby Wagner stuff too since he just betrayed us by getting released.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Chapow":16z37fhy said:
Welshers":16z37fhy said:
rcaido":16z37fhy said:

Well shoot. Now you're going to have to destroy all your Bobby Wagner stuff too since he just betrayed us by getting released.
I could never get a wags jersey..always sold out..

Seymour

Reaction score
Sac":1gc4g19g said:
I'm angry too, but I've got a feeling that these types of dramatics has something to do with you being on wife #4

This....or vice versa.

balakoth

Reaction score
John63":xe77o0wo said:
Welshers":xe77o0wo said:
HXDfEjW

This can't be happening. This can't be real. Never felt so betrayed or hurt since my first wife left me for my step-brother 23 years ago. Destroyed my Russel Wilson collectible bobblehead that my 4th (and current) wife got me as a birthday present. Now she is screaming at me too. I don't know how you could do this to us Russel. To the city of Seattle. Betrayed.

ahh you do realize this whole trade is pending Wilson's approval. He did not do this PC did.

He's passed his physical and signed the no trade provision long before you made this reply by the way.

Crizilla

Reaction score
This is why you don't worship sports players you get mentally ill when they play for another team. I've lived through A-Rod, Griffey, Ichiro, Sonics moving, etc and now Wilson leaving. I got over it in 5 minutes. Even if this is a joke post it's still cringe.

Chapow

Reaction score
Cyrus12":102ytoap said:
Chapow":102ytoap said:
Welshers":102ytoap said:
rcaido":102ytoap said:

Wait a little while and you can probably get one on sale.

And then you can destroy it in a fit of rage for betraying us.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
pinksheets":14hthnys said:
Could you have your wife (any of them) reach out to me? I imagine they need support more than ever right now.

I think I’ve mentioned this years back… but your shit always cracks me up. Well done.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Chapow":30m375yn said:
Cyrus12":30m375yn said:
Chapow":30m375yn said:
Welshers":30m375yn said:

Good point...I'll save some lighter fluid...gas is too much money to burn.

Wait a little while and you can probably get one on sale.

And then you can destroy it in a fit of rage for betraying us.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Crizilla":3g0ag4t4 said:
This is why you don't worship sports players you get mentally ill when they play for another team. I've lived through A-Rod, Griffey, Ichiro, Sonics moving, etc and now Wilson leaving. I got over it in 5 minutes. Even if this is a joke post it's still cringe.
You didn't care for even 5 minutes???