Just crewed off for the game.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Got off the boat 4,count em 4, days early to catch this game. Forfeiting 4 days pay sucks but I missed last year's game against the ninners. Not this year. Can't wait to see all my friends down at Temple. Already prefunking!

Uploadfromtaptalk1379133676864

Then comes the Jags then off to Houston before I crew back up! Woot!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Good deal Dominic! Glad you get to go to the game. Bring it loud and proud.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2o4m17q6 said:
Totally off topic, just kind of curious, how big is the crew on one of those boats?

6 man crew... Captain (me), chief mate, 2nd mate, engineer, and 2 AB's (deck hands).

Some of our larger ATB units have 8 man crews.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Crap. That means I may have to meet you one of those weeks. Sorry, it has to happen sooner or later. :thirishdrinkers:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3eibr6uw said:
Got off the boat 4,count em 4, days early to catch this game. Forfeiting 4 days pay sucks but I missed last year's game against the ninners. Not this year. Can't wait to see all my friends down at Temple. Already prefunking!

Then comes the Jags then off to Houston before I crew back up! Woot!

Raaaaaaaaineeeeeeeeeeerbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

I have a new found respect for you Tech. Not only for your apparent choice in a beer, but as a mariner also. :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1bqwxxcx said:
Crap. That means I may have to meet you one of those weeks. Sorry, it has to happen sooner or later. :thirishdrinkers:

Yo jazzy.... I been wanting to meet you for years. Temple pregame brother.

Would absolutely love to meet you. After all these years? Step out of the shadows, introduce yourself, and say hi. Would be great to meet you.

Hell yeah!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The lost pay + ticket cost = you are a serious fan who puts his mouth where his wallet is. Well done sir.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ahhh, Dom a man after my own heart. See you and your better looking/half Sunday!

The Radish

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":npwu0rjw said:
JSeahawks":npwu0rjw said:
Totally off topic, just kind of curious, how big is the crew on one of those boats?

6 man crew... Captain (me), chief mate, 2nd mate, engineer, and 2 AB's (deck hands).

In coach speak that means 5 guys to cover the screw ups of the Captain. :lol:

Good on ya Dom, say hello to all the usual suspects for me please. For you newbies Dom has been to our home a few times and is a good friend.

And Jazzhawk and I still share the memory of Mike Holmgren completely losing it and screaming at the offense one training camp.

You Temple people,,,,,,,how I wish I could be there.

:les:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
The Radish":2nzbo2j1 said:
Tech Worlds":2nzbo2j1 said:
JSeahawks":2nzbo2j1 said:

Good on ya Dom, say hello to all the usual suspects for me please. For you newbies Dom has been to our home a few times and is a good friend.

And Jazzhawk and I still share the memory of Mike Holmgren completely losing it and screaming at the offense one training camp.

Trish and I were there at training camp when that happened. I remember he dropped a number of F bombs and was furious... When the team and Holmgren come out for the afternoon practice, he walked right over to Trish and apologized for what happened in the morning... I just told him, no problem you should here her during a game..

Dom, wish we could be there also...But, it's kind of tough to get off the boat from Boise... Enjoy... GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

grizbob

Reaction score
Really hope you enjoy your days off Dom, wish I could've made it 2 years in row to hoist one with you, here's to next year.:thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkboi":1l909cjy said:
Trish and I were there at training camp when that happened. I remember he dropped a number of F bombs and was furious... When the team and Holmgren come out for the afternoon practice, he walked right over to Trish and apologized for what happened in the morning... I just told him, no problem you should here her during a game.

LOL! Classic!!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":29kk8kxx said:
Jazzhawk":29kk8kxx said:

Would absolutely love to meet you. After all these years? Step out of the shadows, introduce yourself, and say hi. Would be great to meet you.

Hell yeah!
Were you at the .net shindig Aros had there back in the day, when Amber showed too? I was there. Said hi to lots of .netters. Anyway, this week I'll have my daughter and SIL in tow. Might be able to make it in for a bit. If not then, I'll give it a go again for the Jags game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":3lzjhti3 said:

Still a great memory.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2cokkvlk said:
Tech Worlds":2cokkvlk said:
Jazzhawk":2cokkvlk said:

Hell yeah!
Were you at the .net shindig Aros had there back in the day, when Amber showed too? I was there. Said hi to lots of .netters. Anyway, this week I'll have my daughter and SIL in tow. Might be able to make it in for a bit. If not then, I'll give it a go again for the Jags game.

We still have th3 calendar she signed that night. Think of it everytime I see her on The Price is Right.

:th2thumbs:

Latest posts