Just for fun...Beast Mode

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Race 2 tomorrow at Gulfstream. Morning line fave @5/2 is #4 Beast Mode. Post time a bit after noon Eastern time. Luis Saez aboard. Can't ask for more than that!
How could he possibly lose? :lol:
I expect him to run from off the pace in an 8F race on the grass, although his last out projects him to take the lead and try to hold off the rest. Not convinced he can do it that way but it is a short sprint. He is quite a bit the least experienced horse in the race. It's is a 8K claiming event. Wanna buy him?

Haven't capped it yet so can't tell you my play, or if I'll play, but that really jumped off the page at me.

Took the time to look closer. I think he may struggle to beat the 2,5, and 8. But as a class dropper with Saez aboard he's got a decent shot at it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Appyhawk":d0wdupio said:
Race 2 tomorrow at Gulfstream. Morning line fave @5/2 is #4 Beast Mode. Post time a bit after noon Eastern time. Luis Saez aboard. Can't ask for more than that!
How could he possibly lose? :lol:
I expect him to run from off the pace in an 8F race on the grass, although his last out projects him to take the lead and try to hold off the rest. Not convinced he can do it that way but it is a short sprint. He is quite a bit the least experienced horse in the race. It's is a 8K claiming event. Wanna buy him?

Haven't capped it yet so can't tell you my play, or if I'll play, but that really jumped off the page at me.

Took the time to look closer. I think he may struggle to beat the 2,5, and 8. But as a class dropper with Saez aboard he's got a decent shot at it.
Bet the farm on Beastmode. Maker my words.