just found out pam oliver is assigned to us.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I despise Pam Oliver because she's always trying to make herself part of the story.

She's terrible... and also, I can't stand looking at her hair, which looks like she just quickly toweled it off after getting drenched in the rain. It like sticks to her face. It's grotesque.

Here's where my mind goes when she's on camera... she'd look better completely bald.

And then I'm imagining her bald... and that's not pretty either.

I just don't understand why FOX thinks she belongs in my living room.

Disgusting.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":j9ogktmh said:
I despise Pam Oliver because she's always trying to make herself part of the story.

She's terrible... and also, I can't stand looking at her hair, which looks like she just quickly toweled it off after getting drenched in the rain. It like sticks to her face. It's grotesque.

Here's where my mind goes when she's on camera... she'd look better completely bald.

And then I'm imagining her bald... and that's not pretty either.

I just don't understand why FOX thinks she belongs in my living room.

Disgusting.

Nice.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
My hatred for her goes back a long ways, but the pinnacle for me was when KJ got hurt playing against her beloved niners! She was downright gloating about how she got to be the one to tell Pete he was out of the Game and then making KJ out as an ass for throwing his helmet. She is overtly biased, and displays absolutely no level of professionalism at her chosen profession. She has no place on the national media!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
How about the lie she made up about Bill Walsh consulting Mike Singletary? Heartwarming indeed, visions of the past.

I'm sure Walsh had just the right words for Sing that day.

Look... she is on the bottom of the curve, but I take solace in seeing her face when the final seconds ticked. I was sitting in 124 while she hid behind Carroll as if to avoid him. She looked like someone tortured and burned her baby. I didn't see the Harbaugh interview until I read about it hear. LOL... JimBaugh is literate enough to be able to quote Hemingway and Oliver is stupid enough to question it.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":y1unq7cu said:
How about the lie she made up about Bill Walsh consulting Mike Singletary? Heartwarming indeed, visions of the past.
I'm sure Walsh had just the right words for Sing that day.

Look... she is on the bottom of the curve, but I take solace in seeing her face when the final seconds ticked. I was sitting in 124 while she hid behind Carroll as if to avoid him. She looked like someone tortured and burned her baby. I didn't see the Harbaugh interview until I read about it hear. LOL... JimBaugh is literate enough to be able to quote Hemingway and Oliver is stupid enough to question it.
Wow, I forgot about that one. LOL, Singletary consulting a medium.

253hawk

Reaction score
Axx":1uppljbx said:
bellyfat":1uppljbx said:
There is footage of one of the mic'd up videos of the NFC Championship Game where the team is celebrating and you can clearly see Pam distraught when she is near our team. It's the same look she had when she interviewed Harbaugh. I also hated that bitch ever since she announced with glee KJ Wright was injured.
"JUST CAME IN THAT KJ WRIGHT OF THE SEAHAWKS IS INJURED AND WILL NOT RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I have no idea sideline reporters could be so bias

Don't forget when he THREW HIS HELMET AT SOMEONE AND HIT THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE.

Because that didn't even happen.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
That tranny is as good as any TMZ reporter....He/She gotta get off the HGH...that jaw couldn't get any bigger!

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Her wig will probably runaway from her nonbrain and dance in the halftime show.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Erin said on 710 yesterday that she was on the Broncos sideline, and Pam was on the Seahawks sideline.

godawg

Reaction score
I hope she gets to interview Richard Sherman after the game, and he says, "I thought Peyton Manning was smart, but then he went and tried to throw on me! He'll know better next time!"

Penman96

Reaction score
I wouldn't get to concerned about her, she's only saying what the producers are feeding into her earpiece. She simply reflects the network she works for.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Guys... we're talking about sideline reporters. Lets not overreact.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":pe1zgx3u said:
I just love this internet day and age where Pam Oliver became the worst reporter ever overnight because she failed to recognize a quote from Ernest Hemingway, something you could say about at least 90% of the populace. I'm guessing the overwhelming majority of people bashing her didn't know it was a Hemingway quote either. But what else is new with the world these days. :229031_shrug:

I REALLY don't think that her not knowing the Hemingway quote was the reason she became the worst reporter overnight...It was her CRYING during the interview because the whiners lost.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The commentator formerly known as Sam Oliver.

Hemmingway would have thrown up on her before kicking her to the curb and demanding his $20 bucks back.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
She had to have seen that Chewbacca comparison photo going around. Her hair is jet black tonight.

Latest posts