Just saw the non-pick 6

Cc5674

Reaction score
Cliff Avril made a stupid mistake. No way the QB was going to catch the guy. As for the ejection there didnt seem to be a punch but definitely an arm bar to the throat which is pretty lethal. Both players should have got personal fouls and no ejections. I think the ref was reacting to the earlier scuffle on the sidelines and may have warned the players to cut the crap or they are going to get tossed. That was a new rules committe point of emphasis going into the season. I dont think it would have made much of a difference because the Packers were able to move the ball and the Hawks offense shit themselves all day long. The player that replaced the ejected DB really played much better than the guy he replaced. time to move on to the Niners. The NFL will send a letter later in the week saying we made a mistake and we are sorry but the result of the game will not be changed. Thats why you just need to concentrate on beating the Niners. Everyone is expecting a blowout but this is one of those games you really need to be careful with. Niners have an impressive DL and gave Carolina some trouble. I dont think their offense will score points but this is one of those sandwich games as the team is facing a tough road test in the Titans. Is it too early to say this is a MUST WIN game?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Eltagi":2m8us6z5 said:
The non-PI call on Graham in the endzone was also stunningly bad.

I hated that call, but at least there was some sort of reasoning for that: they claimed it was uncatchable. Which it was, for literally everyone except Graham.

That said, they should've called illegal contact. Because the ball doesn't need to be catchable for that and the first Packer's defender was not only not looking back, but he had his hand on Graham's face mask.

Seriously, at what point do they have to call it ?