Just Say It: WE'RE BETTER

Penman96

Reaction score
Welker - let him catch a couple 5 yard passes them absolutely nail him. Play off him a few yards, let him catch it, and ka-boom.

We will see how long the Wes Welker show lasts...

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we have a lot of guys on Defense playing for pride, playing for the SB, and playing for their payday. Shutting down the Broncos is a huge, huge addition to a resume on the biggest stage in sports.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
Bitter":1btpm4k7 said:
Shadyhawk182":1btpm4k7 said:
I agree with everything minus the "bigger" part. For the most part their WRs are big. I think minus Welker they are bigger than our Secondary. I don't like this mind set like we're gonna throw their receivers around. That's setting ourselves up to be disappointed. These guys are pretty big, I could see them getting just as physical back.

I see the secondary having a harder time with Welker than Thomas^2 and Decker. Small and shifty seems to cause them more problems than any kind of size.

yes, agree. Welker is gonna be a bear for us. Limit him, the rest can be picked. Welker doesn't offer the same with his routes.

bryantology79

Reaction score
last year we disnt have thurmond on welker, it was tru and whoever was out there when he lined up wide

Latest posts