Just the facts ..!!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Something this pro-everything crowd needs to reconcile....

If we have an 'elite' QB (I think we are very close to having one if we do not already), then you have to question how, when the all the rules of the game favor an elite QB vs the defense, we seem to routinely field an offense that is in the bottom third of almost every offensive success metric with a connection to scoring TDs.

If you believe that teams can win devoid of TDs, just on the success of our FGs, then you have to question how an elite QB can be so inept at scoring TDs.

The facts, (the #numbers), say we are not a good offense. The eye test, says we have tremendous offensive players. So why are we not producing?

djb28

Reaction score
Fact: Evans is a Stud. Jimmy Could do that if he saw more throws!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Many enjoy piling on Wilson, and likely WANTED him to play like crap so they could enjoy coming here to tell us how much he sucks blah blah blah. FACT

Seahawks fans are drama queens after losing a football game. Fact :mrgreen:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1qthk2y6 said:
Fact: there is no such thing as a fact. Instead, there are only aspects of life we believe to exist with great enough confidence to label them "facts". I.E. stating something is a fact doesn't mean it's actually true but instead means "I'm really, really confident this is true".

Relativist.

I'm really, really confident this is true, that the O played very poorly against Tampa. I'm also quite sure the team lost and the O was unable to help at all. It appeared as well there was yet again no running game, except for Wilson, and the OLine couldn't pass protect. I'm also quite sure Wilson was sacked 6 times and was off in terms of his accuracy passing all,day. In fact with few exception this has generally been true most all year.

Statistically it also can be demonstrated that in every other meaningful category the Seahawks trailed the Buccaneers.

Those Sir are facts and your relativist comments albeit perhaps injected for levity don't change the scoreboard. The Hawks lost and looked bad and that's a fact.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a good one :)

Another fact, this is the same team that beat NE on the road, and won 3 straight before Sunday. That New England game shows that this team can beat ANY TEAM at ANY TIME, period. Fact

cymatica

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":yzqzmu1i said:

Another fact, this is the same team that beat NE on the road, and won 3 straight before Sunday. That New England game shows that this team can beat ANY TEAM at ANY TIME, period. Fact

NE does not have a great front, and it's all about matchups. No coincidence that our offense almost always struggles against a good line.

Maybe the new rule against cut blocks affected Cable too much. He relied on them so much maybe he just isnisn't that great at coaching proper technique

Seafan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":aflpozfy said:

Losing to the Rams shows this team can lose to ANY TEAM at ANY TIME, period. Fact

BFD

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. I'll point out the positive, you can dwell on the negative. BFD
Whatever gets you thru it. Don't like my opinion, that's cool. We all look it our own way. :irishdrinkers:

Seymour

Reaction score
Fact. Jermaine Kearse has just 1 less target this season than Jimmy Graham. Thank you Darrell and Russell. :2thumbs:

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":99sk5yue said:
Now if we could get them to use Graham in the Red Zone......

Whoa there crazy. You don't use the teams best decoy to score points. That's what future Hall of Famer and All-Pro Jermaine Kearse is for you silly goose.