Just thought you guys would get a kick out of this thread

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
The Niners fans are a cocky bunch preparing for the game on Sunday. For those of you who don't feel like perusing the thread, here's a sample:

"I can't wait!!! Their OL has been lookin like poo. If that overrated Haitian midget RW wasn't so slippery, they'd be in big trouble. 9ers will dominate. Its on like Donkey Kong Without further ado!!!! The Panthers held Marshawn Lynch in check and rattled the overrated midget. We need to do the same thing to them against a noisy Hawk fanbase. Niners gonna screw these roid rage cheaters up! Oh, and hail the 12th Man! They are going to pay!"

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... GEV2SvM.99

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
"Without further ado!!!!"

You can't just yell that and not follow it up with anything, haha.

C-Dub

Reaction score
I like it. Confident and full of smack talk. Let's shut them up just like we did last time.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Ah... Webzone, the site where Joe Pesci made a bunch of fake users and uses them all to talk to himself.

drdiags

Reaction score
Well at least one of the two team's fans will have to pipe down after Sunday night. Both sides have been jaw-jacking since ..., well a long time. Somebody is partying and somebody is feeling in the dumps come Sunday night. I am sure you can find similar stuff when the Bears meet the Packers.

BTW, masked f-bombs are treated just like the spelled word or used to be so just keep that in mind in case you weren't aware. The mods may have changed that rule but you can find out by visiting our FAQ forum. Just a tip.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Throwdown":2a2wbzly said:
Ah... Webzone, the site where Joe Pesci made a bunch of fake users and uses them all to talk to himself.

Thanks for the new sig, Throw.

Throwdown

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":16emtlvu said:
Throwdown":16emtlvu said:

Thanks for the new sig, Throw.

I done made the big time now!

mikeak

Reaction score
drdiags":1j1tp6cb said:
Well at least one of the two team's fans will have to pipe down after Sunday night. Both sides have been jaw-jacking since ..., well a long time. Somebody is partying and somebody is feeling in the dumps come Sunday night. I am sure you can find similar stuff when the Bears meet the Packers.

BTW, masked f-bombs are treated just like the spelled word or used to be so just keep that in mind in case you weren't aware. The mods may have changed that rule but you can find out by visiting our FAQ forum. Just a tip.

Nope -- one side will be celebrating and the other one will be saying things like

The refs gave it to them, they didn't call any holding, that shouldn't have been a foul, can't believe the kicker missed that, if the earth and moon had been aligned differently then we would have won.

We will win the next one

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
I must be getting old(er). I used to be game for good smack talk with opposing fans, hell even with fellow Seahawk fans. I just conserve all that energy for game day now. I had to take a nap after the Panther game I was so worked up. No energy for foolish folks. :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":2jfaujtn said:
I must be getting old(er). I used to be game for good smack talk with opposing fans, hell even with fellow Seahawk fans. I just conserve all that energy for game day now. I had to take a nap after the Panther game I was so worked up. No energy for foolish folks. :)

Don't worry, my man. I'm 25 and I needed a nap too, mostly thanks to NyQuil and being up til 4am..

CANHawk

Reaction score
I love how they go on and on about how we barely beat a "sub par team" while they had to win a shoot out against, I can only assume they believe, one of the "best teams in the NFL". Dude, it was week one. Nobody knows shit all about who's going to be above or below par. How many cases of "worst to first" and "first to worst" have we seen over the years. Carolina might wind up being a juggernaught and Green Bay might finish the year at 7-9.

Oh silly 9'er fans...

Throwdown

Reaction score
12thMan1":b6ndsint said:
What exactly is the 12th Man gonna pay for?

Medical bills from their doctor appointments due to their broken hearts & spirits after Sunday?

12thMan1

Reaction score
Throwdown":1ms6adar said:
12thMan1":1ms6adar said:
What exactly is the 12th Man gonna pay for?

Medical bills from their doctor appointments due to their broken hearts & spirits after Sunday?

Niner fans will never meet that deductible.