Amusing 49ers fans quotes (Sea pre-game thread)--UPDATED

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":24rqbcw5 said:
Wait, they banned you for linking quotes from their site? Half of their posts over there are links to .NET. Oh, the irony...

No, they banned me for "trolling" like 4 months ago. It was BS, I wasn't trolling and I was being pretty cordial. They literally only let Seahawks fans stay there if they are delusional, thinking the Seahawks are worse than the 49ers in every conceivable way except MAYBE A TINY BIT in the secondary.

strohmin

Reaction score
I hope that team comes in as arrogant as their fans and how they were last time because if thats the case, we are going pound their faces into the dirt worse than we did last time.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I don't know... but some of those are funny.. .WIllow,, skilttles.. the way they hate on us so much and have cute little nicknames.. i'm lolling here

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
ExpatPack":1wy0xfx7 said:
Good luck against the 9ers this week, from a Packer fan. We have a soft spot in our hearts for RW up here still, just as long as he doesn't beat us in an NFC championship game. . .

Packer-9er game showed that the 9ers are very beatable. 2 turnovers by the Packers in the 1st half and it was still 14-14 at the half. 3 idiotic holding penalties calling back good runs by Eddie Lacey, 2 because Justin Smith did a fine acting job as he always does, and an erratic offense that still put up 28 points on the 9ers.

Our safeties were the complete suck in that game. Missing our best safety Morgan Burnett hurt us a ton. The starting safeties were 2nd year guys who didn't get near enough preparation for the game and it showed. That secondary breakdown won't happen against you guys.

Oh, and the Packer OL held the 9ers to 2 sacks, one being a garbage-time sack, even though we were starting a rookie LT and a new RT. You guys won't have that prob.

The game was there for the taking by GB last week but too many errors sunk us, plus 9ers played almost mistake-free football.

I like your guys chances in Seattle. And please, shove a turd in Jim Whinebaugh's mouth when you're done. He is the f--king worst. I wish Clay Matthews had whacked him on the sidelines rather than Kaepernick.

Trust me, I wanted the Packers to destroy the Niners and honestly, I didn't think they stood a chance. They really brought it though. They were effective passing at will. To recover from the picks was impressive. I know it happens all the time without being called, but watching Miller chasing dudes down to hold and make it look like he was just blocking from behind ired me.

The Packers had the speed but didn't have the physicality to handle a guy like Boldin. The DBs weren't playing the ball like they should have even though they were in position. They had the Niners on the ropes late and even had a couple of good stops, but couldn't get it done.

Boldin won't have the luxury this week. Oh sure, he is going to catch some balls, because CK is going to milk him for every ounce he has left, but it won't come nearly as easy.

Not in the comforts of the Clink.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
strohmin":3o1ek1zo said:
I hope that team comes in as arrogant as their fans and how they were last time because if thats the case, we are going pound their faces into the dirt worse than we did last time.

If there is anything the Carroll Hawks have proven the last 4 games, it is that they give the Niners a game. Even with the previous Niner wins, those games were scraped out, with reality setting in during the Merry Massacre.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
RichNhansom":26udwi6d said:
Thanks for the well wishes. Hope we can oblige.

Don't take some of the comments to seriously. There was alot of backlash after the media frenzy from last year and most Packers fans have lost no love for us anymore than the Niners. I'm a little surprised a Packer fan would be wishing us luck against the Niners, that hate must run real deep. Understandably so.

Good luck with your season also. Unless we meet up of course.

I think for most Packer fans Fail Mary is so last season. It's over, it's done and we don't play the Hawks this season so other things matter. Trust me I think I speak for most Packer fans, the difference is that we cannot stand Jim Harbaugh. He may be a good coach (maybe) but he is otherwise a complete douche. I don't even so much hate the 9ers as I do that guy.

His comments about Clay Matthews were 100% hypocrisy considering his attitude which has rubbed off on some of his players.

Seeing the Hawks beat Whinebaugh and his 9ers wouldn't upset me at all, not in the least.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ExpatPack":bngoo6wf said:
RichNhansom":bngoo6wf said:
Thanks for the well wishes. Hope we can oblige.

Don't take some of the comments to seriously. There was alot of backlash after the media frenzy from last year and most Packers fans have lost no love for us anymore than the Niners. I'm a little surprised a Packer fan would be wishing us luck against the Niners, that hate must run real deep. Understandably so.

Good luck with your season also. Unless we meet up of course.

I think for most Packer fans Fail Mary is so last season. It's over, it's done and we don't play the Hawks this season so other things matter. Trust me I think I speak for most Packer fans, the difference is that we cannot stand Jim Harbaugh. He may be a good coach (maybe) but he is otherwise a complete douche. I don't even so much hate the 9ers as I do that guy.

His comments about Clay Matthews were 100% hypocrisy considering his attitude which has rubbed off on some of his players.

Seeing the Hawks beat Whinebaugh and his 9ers wouldn't upset me at all, not in the least.
Harbaugh is the way he is because he was scorned by the media. He's been stepped on, spat at, ridiculed unmercifully by the evil sports media. Anybody would be that way if they had to deal with what he did. :sarcasm off

WarHawks

Reaction score
Willow, midget, etc. How original. Kick their butts like a raped ape, he will.