Amusing 49ers fans quotes (Sea pre-game thread)--UPDATED

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HAHAHA, it was pointed out to me that I got called out over there, (my account's banned and I have zero interest in making another on 70-IQ-Zone) so I'm adding some new gems to the bottom of this post.

Here's the thread: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... read-week/

Gems in my opinion:

Dr Bill Walsh":1o5v2mnv said:
42-13
Niners. :p

lamontb":1o5v2mnv said:
Gotta run sone false start drills all week. Can't play that sloppy again

gnnhan7":1o5v2mnv said:
Kaep and the coaches need to tighten up those delay of game and timeouts. That **** is getting retarded :oops:

Dr Bill Walsh":1o5v2mnv said:
will take any kind of win, even a slim one, just to stfu the stoopid hag fans, put a dent in their season and get that fake-noise pumped game outta the way...also once again no injuries to those roided cheapshot artists

PrisonOfGlass":1o5v2mnv said:
Boldin's gonna be a cripple after this game, book it. **** Seattle. This week felt dirty but child's play in comparison to week 2. Seattle looked awful today, though, so that was comforting.

jimrat":1o5v2mnv said:
PrisonOfGlass":1o5v2mnv said:
Boldin's gonna be a cripple after this game, book it. **** Seattle. This week felt dirty but child's play in comparison to week 2. Seattle looked awful today, though, so that was comforting.
Seriously lol, give Boldin the week off

RedWaltz24":1o5v2mnv said:
This is going to be perhaps the toughest game of the year... if the Niners win then...

xcfan":1o5v2mnv said:
kaep should rest his vocal chords this week

grizzlyadams":1o5v2mnv said:
In case I forget to mention it, I really hate the Seahawks.
(He says this multiple times throughout the thread.)

m_brockalexander":1o5v2mnv said:
Lots of stuff to fix before next week, but plenty of stuff to be happy about as well. My biggest concern is getting plays called on time and accurately in the loudest stadium in the NFL (......sorry Arrowhead and Chiefs fans). Having to waste two timeouts early in both halves won't do against the Seahawks in their stadium. Then again, our passing offense looked pretty good with Boldin and Davis stepping up big time. Eric Reid looked really good at FS. Aldon Smith had 1 1/2 sacks and, most importantly, no one got hurt. Bring it on, Seattle! The Niners will be ready.

Rascal":1o5v2mnv said:
First off, figure out how to get the plays in before we start talking about winning. If we are as slow as we were today plus running audibles and changing plays, we will use up all our timeouts by the 1st quarter. LOL. I can definitely forsee major problems again. If Kap can't even get it done comfortably in a home game, the delay-of-game penalties alone will bury us !! Honestly, this is no longer a laughing matter.

sincalfaithful":1o5v2mnv said:
their piece of **** fanbase should be making its way in here shortly

pdizo916":1o5v2mnv said:
seattle is over rated and should be an easy game in Seattle.

hondakillerzx":1o5v2mnv said:
im not gonna say its an easy game because i do think both teams didnt want to show too much today. we were pretty standard on offense. next week itll be a war i think but we should be able to come out on top if we can get those pre snap mistakes out of the way. cant give seattle any kind of advantage on top of their already cheater ass stadium

Pillbusta":1o5v2mnv said:
I see our defense holding SEA down just like CAR did. I don't however, see SEA keeping us under 30 points

frozen49er":1o5v2mnv said:
They managed to beat the powerhouse of CAR by a score of 12-7. Yep, SB team. Pound them with Gore, mix in some VD and Boldin to take that damn crowd away and we crush them.

mayo49":1o5v2mnv said:
We've got to sack that midget Wilson.
(I seriously love watching people insult Wilson, especially his height.)

5280High":1o5v2mnv said:
It just blows my mind that seattle thinks their win was impressive. Watched the whole game and Carolina gift wrapped that win for them, along with lil russells leprechaun magic. The best player for them on the field next week will be their lame ass fans trying to win a guinness record since they wont be winning anything else.

daragon":1o5v2mnv said:
I'm telling you all, the 49ers are going to dominate the Seahawks next Sunday night. I expect a double digit win.

It's going to take a MIRACLE for seattle to beat us. not worried at all. Matter of fact, I won't even watch the game. I already know that a niner win is imminent.

SnakePlissken":1o5v2mnv said:
I think we beat these chumps by 2 TDs; it isn't winter, it isn't slick, and it won't be raining up there, so all they have is their cheap shots.

bzborow1":1o5v2mnv said:
This is the toughest matchup on the schedule as far as I'm concerned. Seattle is a divisional rival so the game is of higher importance, they beat us up bad (with Kaep) last year, can out physical us if we're not on our game and have a secondary that has erased our WR's in the past. Oh, and we're playing them in Seattle. If we win this game, it'll be a huge statement. Seattle's physicality is what concerns me most. For example, Clay Matthews couldn't deal with the physicality of niners o-line and Kaep's elusiveness so he got frustrated and resorted to dirty tactics. Seattle isn't going to fake being tough in this matchup. They deserve full credit for where they are and this is a big-time matchup.
(I like this guy; he's right about Clay Matthews.)

valrod33":1o5v2mnv said:
Seattle at home, the crowd is going for some kind of noise record, Russell Wilson is slippery and we can never seem to bring that piece of s**t down. Repeat of last years game in Seattle Seattle 69 49ers 2
(Lol, at least this guy's not going to be as depressed as his peers after we win.)

BrianGO":1o5v2mnv said:
Russell Wilson made perhaps the most amazing play I have ever seen in that game. Sprinting backwards, spinning around, tosses the ball to the sideline that hangs in the air, which lands in the only few inches of the field where it could be caught by the receiver. I think a pass rush is counter productive against Wilson. It just allows him to make more plays. Carolina sacrificed some pass rush to make sure he stayed in the pocket. It seemed to work a little bit.
(Awww, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It really was a fantastic play.)

outside4949":1o5v2mnv said:
I don't see how seattle wins to be honest. If your #1 plan is we have a loud stadium, your in for a heap of trouble. I saw seattle play yesterday. They are no where close to as good as us or the packers for that matter. willow holds the ball to long and if kept in the pocket can be defeated. Everyone says kap is a 1 read qb. Yet willow seems almost incapable of hitting his first read. The she***** are overrated! it will be a nice vacation in seattle.

they kept contain on the midget and he had to play from within the pocket where his visibility sucks. an over aggressive passrush against the seahawks wont work . pressure with the front 3 and contain on the edges against skittles and the midget and we got this game

DonnieDarko":1o5v2mnv said:
just keep the midget running and twirling backwards, dont lose contain and he'll make some bonehead mistake

Kolohe":1o5v2mnv said:
49ers +3

WTF
(This guy's a mod over there, for the record.)

Seattle flat out has more to lose than we do. If they win its expected. but if they drop one at home to us it will be a major set back for them. They are already showing they suck on the road. They need to win every single 1 at home to have any kind of chance at the playoffs. A loss to us this week is a major blow to their playoff chances. They are playing on scared money!
(Apparently we're scared, and a loss here is far worse for us than for the 49ers. :roll: )

Pillabusta":1o5v2mnv said:
49ers +3 WTF
That's the Kap factor. People are starting to realize that now
(I don't think Pillabusta understands how Vegas lines work.)

PRIMETIME21":1o5v2mnv said:
we better get the friggin playcalls in better this time, because i don't want any delay of games feeding that crazy crowd, its going to be like pouring gasoline on a fire. Don't give them a reason to get fired up.

PhillyNiner":1o5v2mnv said:
I would love to go no huddle and script the first 20 or so plays. Just line up and go...keep their fake ass acoustical noise out of it for a drive or two...if we get ahead it might quiet them down the rest of the way.

ya seriously, **** their cheating *** stadium. theyre gonna have hearing problems for life. ive never seen a more jekyl and hyde team in my life. they suck **** on the road and they play like monsters in seattle.

mayo49":1o5v2mnv said:
To win, we have to get the midget on the ground or he's just going to dink and dunk us to death.

5280High":1o5v2mnv said:
If we find Wilson's pot of gold, we win!

GorefullBore":1o5v2mnv said:
I just want to see Anquan knock Richard Sherman on his @**.

WINiner":1o5v2mnv said:
I want to beat Seattle at their place sooooo bad.

WINiner":1o5v2mnv said:
Hopefully Cheat Carroll believes Frank is done too. Looking forward to Frank tearing up your soft looking run D come Sunday if that's the case. He won't put it on the carpet gifting your team a win. By the way the 12th thing make every Seadderall fan who touts it look lame and foolish. We all know you pay royalties to use it since you stole it.

Mods, I think I got the questionable language removed from all of these, hopefully nothing will get me in trouble. :) (Surprising number of foul-mouthed posters there for being their main forum...)

Updated/New ones:

DaDivaRecieva15":1o5v2mnv said:
That RolandDouchebag dude posted this on their forum lulz http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72648
(I love how that guy has 'receiva' misspelled in his name; and people might think I'm joking about the average IQ of the posters over there? The 'e' comes before the 'i', genius.)

DaDivaRecieva15":1o5v2mnv said:
That RolandDouchebag dude posted this on their forum lulz http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72648
i think they like me, i was quoted 3 times by that douche lol

Here's a quote for you, please add to your collection:
(This douche wants the limelight, so everyone just make fun of him for how he started his post; he goes on to talk about the glory years from decades ago like a good little Niners fan typically does.)

Young2Rice":1o5v2mnv said:
i think they like me, i was quoted 3 times by that douche lol
lol he is probably bitter because he got banned from here. Probably foaming at the mouth to respond to the funky **** we are posting. haha
Buahaha. Yeah, Young; because I couldn't just register another account on your mouth-breathing forum. I can simply use another email address; my IP wasn't banned, and even if it was, oh no; a free proxy and I could register again. I'm far from tempted to return to posting there. The only Seahawks fans that last on the WebZone are closet self-loathing ones that feed the 49er ego, like LisaTwelve. Whatever it takes to make you sleep comfortably at nice, bro. :)

RolandDeschain":1o5v2mnv said:
The Webzone has a much higher percentage of moronic posters than any popular NFL forum I've ever seen, whether you admit it or not. Also, virtually every quote I posted had at least two grammatical mistakes; the average IQ over there has got to be in the double digits.
i hate to admit it, but he's right about this. I wonder if they visited the parking lot forum......
Nope, I haven't. Presumably it will just further confirm my opinion of the place, so I won't bother; but you, my man, are obviously a cut above over there.

PRIMETIME21":1o5v2mnv said:
that dude is the biggest no life hypocrite there is lol
He's referring to me; he's also one of the guys I got into it with over there just before I got banned, haha. He's not very smart.

susweel":1o5v2mnv said:
**** THE SEAHAGS
**** THE 12TH MAN
**** THE SPACE NEEDLE
**** RUSSEL WILSON
**** PETE CARROL
**** SKITTLES
**** ADDERAL
**** THE RAIN

DonnieDarko":1o5v2mnv said:
da209":1o5v2mnv said:
can't wait for this game. F. Gore is going to slash that defense . (1,238 yards against Seattle in career)
he's had lackluster games against them @Seattle the past few years
(Kudos for not being a blind homer and realizing that fact.)

SnakePlissken":1o5v2mnv said:
I'm so ******g tired of Russell Wilson and his phony little church-boy act.

My brother-n-law lives in Washington and met Russell Wilson at Safeway, he said he was the nicest person you could ever meet. And my brother-n-law is a die-hard Broncos fan. lol Thought I chime in, thanks for reading. :D
Ok, unlike your attention whore attempt earlier, this is a down-to-Earth post you get kudos for. :)

I'm just flattered that I got quoted on the seagals message board. Isn't it funny how kap said on twitter he would honor the bet and willow is backing out of it? somebody is scared of the buttwhopping he is about to receive!
You shouldn't be flattered, it was an insult. ;)

Call me crazy but I think daniels is more gifted than willow. he certainly has a bigger arm and more speed.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. B.J. Daniels is more gifted than Wilson? Ok. Again, don't be proud of getting called out for this. In defense of some of the posters over there, several people did call him crazy/a homer right after that post, and a guy named Afrikan pointed out that Wilson has a stronger arm and faster 40 time, haha.

xtm059":1o5v2mnv said:
Excited to see this game. Gonna be awesome to play texas at home
Don't do drugs, kids.

RedAlice":1o5v2mnv said:
49erWay":1o5v2mnv said:
Seattle fans with all your self proclaimed dominance and incredibleness everyone across the entire country now hates you over.....
Where do you get that statement from? As far as I can tell from the normal football fan, there is a ton of love for the Hawks. Most regular football fans don't read fan boards, let alone boards of a different team. Here in San Diego, I have heard nothing but love for the Hawks. Is kind of weird actually how much they like them considering they used to be in the same division. And I would guess a Hawk fan might take it as a compliment to be hated the nation over...that is usually reserved for the likes of the Pats or other accomplished teams.
[/quote]Awww, a Rams fan sticking up for us. Much love, sista. I can't speak for others, but I definitely take 49er fan hatred as a compliment.

pehawk

Reaction score
At least they realize Boldin's a "no".

It sucks he plays for them, I really like him.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Lol, I love Pillabusta's response and how he has no clue how Vegas works.

Smellyman

Reaction score
It's strange that people hate "hag" fans so much. (well not really everybody thinks their fans are great and others are jerks)

but, if I put on my unbiased hat this board is seems soooo much more cordial then the 9ers or Carolinas board.

(I haven't followed nfl boards much)

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":75ux1be7 said:
Webzone seems so angry, did their mothers not love them enough?
They just lost the Super Bowl, and they know deep down that w/o the power outage, they would have been embarrassed on a huge scale. They're a bit insecure because they know they don't have a dynasty team like they did in the 80s/early 90s, and they're also secretly apprehensive about the game this Sunday.

It's understandable, really.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Dr Bill Walsh wrote:

"will take any kind of win, even a slim one, just to stfu the stoopid hag fans, put a dent in their season and get that fake-noise pumped game outta the way...also once again no injuries to those roided cheapshot artists".

Sounds like a less literate version of the real Bill Walsh, who wrote the NCAA calling the Dawgs "a pack of mercenaries", knowing he couldn't beat the Dawgs without help / sanctions (and still lost). ; )

The latest San Fran tool, Harbaugh, wrote letters to Goodell about the "aggressive play of Seattle's DBs" looking for similar help.

Now this butt-trumpet whines about us, referring to us as "roided cheapshot artists".

How can they possibly be legitimately insulted when called whiners??

HawkWow

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2bu7z0g6 said:
Hypocrisy is ever a favorite tool of the 49ers and their fan base, HawkWow. 8)

I could swing a dead cat and hit 3 of them. I am literally surrounded by their ilk, bro. The good news is, for the most part, they are of the rare, intelligent variety.

I should get them to read some of the posts written by their fellow 9er fans in here. They would probably want to disassociate themselves immediately thereafter. ; )

HawkWow

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ih3trhb said:
Throwdown":2ih3trhb said:
Webzone seems so angry, did their mothers not love them enough?
They just lost the Super Bowl, and they know deep down that w/o the power outage, they would have been embarrassed on a huge scale. They're a bit insecure because they know they don't have a dynasty team like they did in the 80s/early 90s, and they're also secretly apprehensive about the game this Sunday.

It's understandable, really.

Nail. Head.

They hate each other, but if not sporting their team regalia, you couldn't distinguish them from Cowboy fans.

bellyfat

Reaction score
There's an actual dwarf 49er fan having a really bad week on webzone.

Barakas

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":25jtyr95 said:
Lets see he's a Leprechaun, a Midget and Willow. Wilson's legend grows!

I have to admit, the "Willow" reference had me laughing pretty good!! Also the comment about 49ers winning if they find Wilson's pot of gold. :) Classic!!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
There is a lot of hate there but some of its pretty darn funny.

Does a teams fan base take on the identity of its head coach?

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
yeah the comment about finding Wilson's pot O' Gold was pretty funny!!! Come on, guys...you can at least admit that much.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Thanks, Roland. I wouldn't go looking for it, but it's a nice peek into how the miserable half lives, lol.

Myopic 9er":36nx0oo8 said:
I don't however, see SEA keeping us under 30 points
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All of last season, our D allowed more than 20 points only 3 times. The most scored on us was 28 (Lions).
At home last season, our D allowed less than 14 points in 6 of 8 games. The most scored on us was 23 (Patriots).

9er Tween":36nx0oo8 said:
The best player for them on the field next week will be their lame ass fans
Uhhhmmm yeaaaahhhh.... 4 returning All-Pros, 2 more Pro Bowlers...
As for fans, they don't let us on the field. Anyway, sitting quietly at games must be so ubiquitous for them that the idea of exerting effort and creating noise makes a fan lame. :34853_doh: Same way that getting good grades in school is soooooo uncool, omg! :roll:

9er Straw Grasper At-er":36nx0oo8 said:
(RW) will make some bonehead mistake
I've not heard "bonehead" and RW mentioned in the same sentence before, so that's just innovative comedy right there.