Justin Britt

BamKam

Reaction score
Optimus25":11p7mfvw said:
nbk35zw":11p7mfvw said:
This... Was your takeaway from the game.

I'm tired of lame responses such as this around here. If someone critiques one thing after a win, 10 people think they're original by typing "dude, we won, chill out" blah blah blah

but after a loss it's probably the same people on here blasting this, end of the world that. OP was calling out Justin Britt, and you, as a fellow poster, can either:

a. argue to the contrary
b. further support OP
c. move on to the next topic

another response in this thread:

Do you know we won the game? Dominated the game?

my response:

Yeah sure, we dominated in essence. but was it REALLY domination if jenkins catches the interception that my daughter could have caught? By that point philly's D might get the gumption to actually stop us on our next 3rd and forever and then they have the ball, down 3, with about 5 minutes on the clock. I'd really like to dominate the scoreboard in terms of a 3 score game for once instead of statistical annihilation.

by using these peoples logic, after every loss i should just post: "dude, chill out, we just won the super bowl" Fact is, thats not good enough, we want another. fact is, there's things that need fixed on this team, no matter how blindly some people want to run around in euphoria. hell, if ryan doesn't get that punt off in SF, this weeks game might be MUCH more significant.

Seahawks fans turn on players faster than anyone lol.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Jake Long/ Robert Quinn matchup week 17 is going to be no joke. It's going to be our toughest test of the season remaining.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":f9bo4knm said:
Jake Long/ Robert Quinn matchup week 17 is going to be no joke. It's going to be our toughest test of the season remaining.

Chris Long. But yep, he's come back and they've taken another step forward. Too many people on here are still taking them for granted, or at least pretending to, saying stuff like 'they won't worry me until they get a qb'.

Well, they beat us with Austin Davis and should have beaten us with Kellen Clemens.

I still expect us to win, but yep, there are matchups in that game that scare me.

Mojambo

Reaction score
He's basically running with the same skill set Sweezy had in his rookie year.

The pass blocking will come around. He's potentially elite as a run blocker and appears to be very durable and hard working. I think he's been our best rookie performer.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BamKam":2xedl3nd said:
Optimus25":2xedl3nd said:
nbk35zw":2xedl3nd said:
This... Was your takeaway from the game.

I'm tired of lame responses such as this around here. If someone critiques one thing after a win, 10 people think they're original by typing "dude, we won, chill out" blah blah blah

but after a loss it's probably the same people on here blasting this, end of the world that. OP was calling out Justin Britt, and you, as a fellow poster, can either:

a. argue to the contrary
b. further support OP
c. move on to the next topic

another response in this thread:

Do you know we won the game? Dominated the game?

my response:

Yeah sure, we dominated in essence. but was it REALLY domination if jenkins catches the interception that my daughter could have caught? By that point philly's D might get the gumption to actually stop us on our next 3rd and forever and then they have the ball, down 3, with about 5 minutes on the clock. I'd really like to dominate the scoreboard in terms of a 3 score game for once instead of statistical annihilation.

by using these peoples logic, after every loss i should just post: "dude, chill out, we just won the super bowl" Fact is, thats not good enough, we want another. fact is, there's things that need fixed on this team, no matter how blindly some people want to run around in euphoria. hell, if ryan doesn't get that punt off in SF, this weeks game might be MUCH more significant.

Seahawks fans turn on players faster than anyone lol.

:177692:

Classless post.

:twisted:

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
After reviewing PC presser today. One of his comments about coaching players stood out to me. He was asked about defensive players in particular but it could extend to the offense too. He said each player is unique and is coached differently based on that. Understanding that, I feel a bit remorseful about starting this type of thread. I'm sorry. Justin Britt didn't have a great game but I was too harsh. Some of you pointed that out, thank you. Thanks everyone for contributing to the thread. Justin Britt is young and he's learning. He's in the unfortunate position of having to play while he's learning instead coming along. He's be even better in the future because of it (hopefully). I want each player on the team to succeed. Go Hawks!