Justin Fields

Sonichound16

Reaction score
So there are rumors that Chicago is looking at trading Justin Fields in order to take a QB at #1. If you are the Hawks I imagine that you at least kick the tires and see what it would take to get him. One of the video's I was watching was saying a 1st and 3rd. Do you make that deal? He would be in the third year of his contract and seemed to start coming into his own last year with what was arguably the worst receiving core in the league.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If you want a QB draft a QB. There's several at the top I'd bet that Schneider loves (one of them even has system experience), and there's even a couple later in the draft that I'd wager Schneider loves.

Rat

Reaction score
This feels like a smokescreen to get someone to trade up for a QB. They invested a significant amount in Fields, and while early last year he looked like the league's worst QB, he matured tremendously as the season progressed, despite having arguably (is it even arguable?) the worst set of passing game targets in the NFL.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
If the Bears are open to trading Fields for a 1st and a 3rd they will get it especially if it’s a 15 -32 spot in the 1st and mid rd 3rd.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
No. He's from Ohio State. What QB in the history of the NFL has been any good from Ohio State? Best not to mess with the football gods on this one. Hard pass.
Agreed. The next Ohio St QB that is successful in the NFL will be the first. Joe Burrow doesn't count.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Agreed. The next Ohio St QB that is successful in the NFL will be the first. Joe Burrow doesn't count.
I agree. But part of me thinks that Stroud might buck the trend. Fields & previous OSU QB's hid their passing deficiencies behind their dual-threat capabilities, but Stroud plays like a pocket passer. Plus, it can't be ignored the way he played against Georgia's defense.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If the Bears trade Fields it will continue the Bears making dumb moves.

The Bears and Fields can be good in the right system and a team around him but the Bears, historically, are a QB killer franchise.

The Bears are just sending out smoke.

Don’t fall for the bait.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
People forget he was getting hurt running..An easy pass on a RB playing QB

Keyhawk

Reaction score
No more trading away our first round pick or picks for a player from another team.

Latest posts