Kaepernick Puts on STUNNING Workout, Seahawks MUST Sign Him

rcaido

Reaction score
I can't imagine why he would want to subject himself to being poked and prodded like a slave on the block, working for a slave owner, and taking orders from a slave driver. (His words). If he gets a trial will he wear his Pig socks? His Castro T-Shirt?
He is garbage and doesn't deserve to live and work around real Americans. Let him spend his Sundays kneeling in front of the stadium, there are other QB's out there...
Wow a guy doesn't deserve to live because he quietly kneels in a stadium? Chris Jackson did the same thing, instead of putting his arm to his chest, he was praying....He ended getting blacklisted....Should all the kids who don't do the pledge of allegiance dont deserve to live either?

As for Kaep as QB that would be gross even when he was at his prime. Just go w/ Lock and suck this year. Use the draft picks this year on defense and o-line. Then next year try for that QB.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Wow a guy doesn't deserve to live because he quietly kneels in a stadium? Chris Jackson did the same thing, instead of putting his arm to his chest, he was praying....He ended getting blacklisted....Should all the kids who don't do the pledge of allegiance dont deserve to live either?

As for Kaep as QB that would be gross even when he was at his prime. Just go w/ Lock and suck this year. Use the draft picks this year on defense and o-line. Then next year try for that QB.

Mix

Reaction score
I don't think Kaeps arm strength was ever the issue. We knew he could chuck the rock deep well before Sherman tipped it. Kaepernick's issues revolved around touch passes and reading defenses. Once his legs were no longer a huge threat ala Russel Wilson 2019-2021, he had to try and adapt... he was unable to do so.

The fact Kaep can throw the ball deep although not always as accurate should not impress nor shock anyone, it was literally the only thing besides running he was good at.

He was at best in his prime a more mobile Jay Cutler.

Donn2390

Reaction score
If you are unable to read and decipher the post as it was written, don't bother to respond, it makes you look foolish. You made up your own version of what was written, your bias is showing... If you like him, you can have him, everybody needs somebody to love..!

Mix

Reaction score

"...doesn't deserve to live..." and we have jumped the shark with made up advocacy.

Guy compared the combine to a slave market, but is willing to over look that for a contract to be apart of the process again.

His virtue only goes as far as the money you will give him.

Mix

Reaction score
He deserves a shot, although being that the NFL owners blackballed him for years, his passing skills have likely eroded by now.
If I recall right after he voided the last year of his contract he was offered a contract to compete for a NFL job, he wanted to be a starter. He also never went North to Canada to prove to us all how much he loved football. He wanted his activism to write his next check, and it did.. it was just absent all the zeros at the end he wanted.

seabowl

Reaction score
He’ll be 35 this year. THIRTY FIVE!!! He’s done, over, finished. At what age does a guy who SUCKED his last few years in the league (3-16 w/l) get dropped from the conversation to be signed????

Mix

Reaction score
He’ll be 35 this year. THIRTY FIVE!!! He’s done, over, finished. At what age does a guy who SUCKED his last few years in the league get dropped from the conversation to be signed????
Once the click bait articles are no longer turning a profit.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I have been advocating to bring him in for a look see, not just sign him, but a look see. If Pete's JUST COMPETE is to be taken seriously, Pete need to bring Kaep in for a look see. I doubt he has enough to make the team, but he did have a decent enough resume to warrant a look see, it's off season, not like the coaches are super busy game planning etc.,
Do you think a look see is in order?

morgulon1

Reaction score
"...doesn't deserve to live..." and we have jumped the shark with made up advocacy.

Guy compared the combine to a slave market, but is willing to over look that for a contract to be apart of the process again.

His virtue only goes as far as the money you will give him.
He doesn't want to play. He's a race grifter who by saying " I want my shot to return to the league, just give me an opportunity" keeps him in the news and relevant . Of course if he isn't signed , he and his clown minions can scream at the rich white owners who refuse to give him a shot . I almost hope a team signs him so he can be totally humiliated over and over again . As long as it's not my Seahawks

Seahawks

Spohawks

Reaction score
GM John S. was on the radio last week and pretty much put this issue to rest. He said they are looking at other QBs and that Kap has been out of the league for a long time. Let it go, its not happening with the Seahawks.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Kaepernick has made himself unemployable at this point. He's had offers but he wanted the starting gig handed to him. Even if he is willing to compete, i'd imagine that the fallout even if he's cut for legitimate performance reasons would be a PR nightmare for the coach and organization. Let us be honest here, that later scenario is extremely likely given his performance before he was cut and a hiatus of 6+ years from the NFL.

His playstyle also doesn't bode well for an aging body. He relied on his mobility more so than most QB's in the NFL.

Though, I kind of want him to be signed so I can watch the circus. It would be extremely entertaining if nothing else.

Last edited:

xray

Reaction score
As I've said before in other threads , give him a shot , the worst that can happen , is that the Hawks thank him graciously , for the try out , but , the answer is no . PC & co. better get busy with a below average QB room to ' rebuild ' .

Mix

Reaction score
As I've said before in other threads , give him a shot , the worst that can happen , is that the Hawks thank him graciously , for the try out , but , the answer is no . PC & co. better get busy with a below average QB room to ' rebuild ' .
Why stop with him, just hold open tryouts for all QBs that want to tryout, make it a regular Mark Wahlberg movie.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn’t extend him the opportunity because we have a dependable qb2 in Geno. Drew Lock also seems a qb2-bridge, and we are fine with Eason as the Qb3.

We need A Qb1. None of these guys are it. Neither is Kaep