Kaepernick Puts on STUNNING Workout, Seahawks MUST Sign Him

nwHawk

Reaction score
For a team getting refocused to a “team 1st” mindset, Kap doesn’t make sense. He will bring a side show. Team 1st.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Kapernick is Jeff George all over again.Can throw a mile downfield, directly to the wrong people. I don't care about his politics, but I *do* care about he's a bad QB.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
You can't bring Kaep in for a "look see," unless you are committed to making him the day 1 starter, and/or are willing to give the middle finger to the cancel crowd he will bring, after you cut him, or he quits. Jody, John, and Pete aren't the type to do the latter.

A Jerry Jones could do it, but he isn't looking for a starter.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
No one has ever questioned his "arm-talent" It's his decision making and ability to ready defenses are the issue. His main weapon was his speed and ability to escape pressure, which certainly has to have deteriorated over the last 5 years.
It's important for all the CK fans to realize, the dude went 1-10 the last time he played/started for a reason. It's inconceivable to me why people think he would be a instant upgrade over say Lock, or anyone else who has actually played in the last few years.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
As I've said before in other threads , give him a shot , the worst that can happen , is that the Hawks thank him graciously , for the try out , but , the answer is no . PC & co. better get busy with a below average QB room to ' rebuild ' .
Except that's not the worst that can happen. Worse than your example is that he gets brought in to compete, feels slighted in some way, launches a lawsuit against the Seahawks, and divides the locker room. I'm sure others can come up with worse scenarios.

There's something wrong with the guy upstairs. I don't want that mess anywhere near the Seahawks.

Atradees

Reaction score
No. He is more important than the team and America. When you cant play quarterback you sell shoes. The Bundies...Must sign Kap? Where does that come from really?
He was marginally good for a second because Harbaugh got the most out of him. That was years ago.

seabowl

Reaction score
The original post was just to mess with folks. Unmatched arm? Seahawks become SB favorites? Come on. Not even CK believes that.

Just curious why posters waste others time with garbage like this?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
He deserves a shot, although being that the NFL owners blackballed him for years, his passing skills have likely eroded by now.
none of what you just wrote has any factual basis

Mix

Reaction score
Hmm why do people keep bringing up Kaepernick but not Eric Reid?

Because they only remember the ones the media knows drives clicks and ad revenue.

ZLDRider

Reaction score
Colin K put on an incredible workout at the Michigan Spring game. Proved he has a sensational and unmatched arm. He is the no brainer sign for the Seahawks. Get this guy on a vet min and we are SB favorites.

If you will recall, Kap's arm was never in question. It was his inability to go to his second, third, and fourth options. If his first option wasn't open, he would just run. Then there were the off the field B.S. with kneeling, etc.

Frozenropers1

Reaction score
Brock Huard could light up a “shorts“ throwing session right now.

Just saying…..😁

Last edited: