Kaepernick wanted $20m for a $75k position in AAF

Marvin49

Reaction score
pmedic920":2mfxymvl said:
7940ebc172442c19db0b8dcf15d1a9ef.jpg

I shouldn't respond but I can't help myself.

That was a BAD, BAD, BAD day for Kaep, but it should be noted that his career INT % is 1.8. Russell Wilsons is 1.9.

I am in now way suggesting that Kaep is better, but I am pointing out that the graphic is in no way indicative of who Kaep was as a QB nor was he an "interception machine" as some have called him.

He threw 16 TDs and 4 INTs in his final season. Stats don't tell the whole story of course and they lost a lot of games that year, but that graphic was Kaep on his worst day.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
^ well hopefully the niners sign him if Jimmy's knee doesnt heal. Would be great news for Hawks fans.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well how many Picks did Wilson have in Green Bay that one game, we all can Cherry Pick, I know Wilson was just baiting them to make the game more exciting and all and it wasn't his fault that the clock ran out.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cyrus12":od7wxmxv said:
^ well hopefully the niners sign him if Jimmy's knee doesnt heal. Would be great news for Hawks fans.

I'd actually have zero issue with them electing to bring him back, but they won't.

Shanahan has already been down that road with RGIII. That's not what he wants his offense to be.

Nick Mullens has also shown to be a serviceable backup.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Marvin49":2xbhk7ae said:
pmedic920":2xbhk7ae said:

I shouldn't respond but I can't help myself.

That was a BAD, BAD, BAD day for Kaep, but it should be noted that his career INT % is 1.8. Russell Wilsons is 1.9.

I am in now way suggesting that Kaep is better, but I am pointing out that the graphic is in no way indicative of who Kaep was as a QB nor was he an "interception machine" as some have called him.

He threw 16 TDs and 4 INTs in his final season. Stats don't tell the whole story of course and they lost a lot of games that year, but that graphic was Kaep on his worst day.

Come on Marv, it’s humor.

Chillax a bit.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":tvez7fdl said:
LOL, what a greedy tool. Guess his moral compass only points true north while he's still picking up an NFL-level paycheck. This would be another platform from which to try and make a point from, but as intelligent people know, money talks and BS walks.

http://dailysnark.com/kaepernick-report ... 5k-a-year/

I always suspected that he sat through that first Anthem because he was angry about being benched. But afterwards, realized people were going to be pissed, so came up with his protest story.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ivotuk":3vbzt6on said:
I always suspected that he sat through that first Anthem because he was angry about being benched. But afterwards, realized people were going to be pissed, so came up with his protest story.
We'll never know, but that would not surprise me whatsoever.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
pmedic920":104k89w8 said:
Yes, this was the game I reference earlier. It was the one where his long release and inability to anticipate was most fully exploited, and it was also the turning point of his career. His confidence in his eyes evaporated with that game. The next one, against Green Bay, he became what he is today (6.4 yards per attempt). Due to this Cardinal game, he no longer took chances and became even worse at just letting it rip (for fear of pick sixes). In 2016 he had an excellent TD/INT ratio, yet still was playing losing football (sacks, yards per attempt and completion percentage were awful). He no longer took appropriate risks and was even more adverse to throwing rhythm passes. Then, the losses started piling up.
:les:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3hwaq15i said:
Why would they do that when they have a guy who threw for 689 yards against you on the bench already? :rumble: