Kam is IN the Building!!!!!!! (The New KAM Topic)

Fade

Reaction score
Thank You Mr. Ray Lewis for your wise words that eventually hit Kam Chancellor's dome piece, and brought him back to reality.

Kam was forgiving the fans that said bad things about him BTW not all of the fans.

Rob12

Reaction score
Fade":2c8pnj4i said:
Thank You Mr. Ray Lewis for your wise words that eventually hit Kam Chancellor's dome piece, and brought him back to reality.

Kam was forgiving the fans that said bad things about him BTW not all of the fans.

And there were a lot. I mean, I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but if I were in his position, I probably would have done the same thing. There were some pretty brutal comments on his social media pages, and which one of us here would sit there and take that if we thought what we were doing was right?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did I just read that correctly? It's just not the same anymore WITH Kam??? What????
The team is flat out better with him, and the D will improve drastically, just in attitude alone.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
pmedic920":2w3r849b said:
Snake Plisskin":2w3r849b said:
Not only did he not apologize, he says he forgives us fans.......Forgive us for WHAT Kam?....What a dumbass.

In case you didn't notice, a lot of people said some really crappy personal things.
If he truly has forgiven them and not become bitter towards those "fans", I think that's admirable.
He goes out of his way to say he forgives Twitter trolls in a press conference? Whatever

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Everyones going to love Kam again once he starts making big plays. It's a love hate relationship now, but you can't deny him.

Fade

Reaction score
Rob12":2s6gjmrj said:
Fade":2s6gjmrj said:

And there were a lot. I mean, I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but if I were in his position, I probably would have done the same thing. There were some pretty brutal comments on his social media pages, and which one of us here would sit there and take that if we thought what we were doing was right?

Yep, imagine getting berated non stop for 6 weeks. Those are the fans he is forgiving.

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawknation2015":36xt8gtd said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/647180919518851074[/tweet]

They probably won't until the last minute. Force Bears to gameplan for both contingencies.

If Kam plays then the middle of the field is very risky because he'll blow up the receivers. If he doesn't then they can get away with more mid field stuff.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
“He looked smooth," Thomas said of Chancellor. "The first day he just fit right in. He really understands what’s going on around him. He helps in getting people lined up. He’s a great communicator. He’s going to be a big help.”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/09/24 ... rst-day-he

“It looks like he picked it up right where he left off,” said defensive coordinator Kris Richard after Thursday’s practice. “He’s looked sharp, and he’s looked great out there.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... ay-sunday/

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 5m5 minutes ago
Pete Carroll says on KIRO 97.3 radio show of Kam Chancellor that "he looks like he'll be ready to play some football'' Sunday against Bears.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":348s3lhw said:
Pete Carroll says on KIRO 97.3 radio show of Kam Chancellor that "he looks like he'll be ready to play some football'' Sunday against Bears.
:th2thumbs:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Seahawks know that Kam's mere presence on the active roster is intimidation. Even if he doesn't play full-time on Sunday, the fact that he is suited up on the sidelines will be a boost for the Defense.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":1tiufoen said:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
“He’s looked like he’s in just rare form,” Carroll said of how Chancellor has performed in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. “He’s been working out really hard, he’s really lean and ready to go. He was anticipating coming back with the thought that he worked out really hard to get here so he looked great both days, the hard days of the week. So he looks like he’s going to be able to play some football and we are looking forward to that.”

“We’ll have to see how his timing is, making his tackles and making his hits and fits in the running game and all that kind of stuff,” Carroll said. “He knows where he is supposed to go but the practice is important — there is something to that. Some guys can handle it a little better than others (not having practice much) and I think Kam is one of those guys. He may be be a little bit rusty and we’ll try to protect him and make sure he doesn’t play too much.”’

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/09/25 ... -looks-hes

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":mkq4lno0 said:
“He’s looked like he’s in just rare form,” Carroll said of how Chancellor has performed in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. “He’s been working out really hard, he’s really lean and ready to go. He was anticipating coming back with the thought that he worked out really hard to get here so he looked great both days, the hard days of the week. So he looks like he’s going to be able to play some football and we are looking forward to that.”

“We’ll have to see how his timing is, making his tackles and making his hits and fits in the running game and all that kind of stuff,” Carroll said. “He knows where he is supposed to go but the practice is important — there is something to that. Some guys can handle it a little better than others (not having practice much) and I think Kam is one of those guys. He may be be a little bit rusty and we’ll try to protect him and make sure he doesn’t play too much.”’

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/09/25 ... -looks-hes

Giphy

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Lol! He said "SOME" football. Nobody said anything about playing a full game.

Latest posts