KC/Bills

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The only game of the week that is really tough to call. I think there are a couple of storylines to watch including Mahomes winning out while playing entirely on the road in the playoffs and of course the Swift factor that continues to draw huge ratings and money for the NFL. Everyone thinks this is the year for the Bills to finally beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. Weather doesn't appear to be a factor so it won't be one of those games. It'll stay close but KC is winning this one especiallyif it turns into a shootout. Never underestimate the power of Mahomes.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think the KC dynasty is over after today.
Kelce is old and a Swifty, Pat is overpaid, and Andy is thinking of retiring.
The Bills have been playing very well lately and JA if your not a DL you
can't tackle him.
Bills win.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I really think KC takes this but I’m rooting for the bills here. If KC wins I really don’t know what I’ll do for the AFC championship.

Mizak

Reaction score
This game is full of drama already.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
God I hate both of these teams. I wish it could end in a tie after double overtime and both teams would be disqualified and the Ravens would just automatically advance to the Superb Owl...

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Mahomes just bugs me - maybe it’s the crying and bitching or maybe it’s the oozing crushes the league has on him - I’ll take JA

As far as the swift thing I really couldn’t care less but you know a Detroit v kc Super Bowl would make the league gush with revenue a la Eminem and swift

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Mahomes just bugs me - maybe it’s the crying and bitching or maybe it’s the oozing crushes the league has on him - I’ll take JA

As far as the swift thing I really couldn’t care less but you know a Detroit v kc Super Bowl would make the league gush with revenue a la Eminem and swift
I can see it now Eminem & the Detroit Lions Vs Taylor Swift & the Kansas City Chiefs!

I mean that's what every REAL NFL fan would want in a game!

Lennie

Reaction score

Yup, he and Kelce are becoming annoying. I mean between Swift and the “most valuable bundler” yikes. Unfortunately the Bills Defence is dropping like flies. Hope they can “next man up “ it!

cymatica

Reaction score
Hoping for a Mr Pfizer fumble to lose the game in the 4th