KC/Bills

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I like the Chiefs. I love Mahomes. But I actually would have been very happy to see Buffalo win this game. Josh Allen is a great QB and class act like Mahomes.
Mahomes cries a lot to get his way but guess he isn't a terrible human..

Welshers2

Reaction score
I like the Chiefs. I love Mahomes. But I actually would have been very happy to see Buffalo win this game. Josh Allen is a great QB and class act like Mahomes.
Yeah I never really understood all the hate for the Chiefs. A bunch of good dudes on that team. But the Mahomes whining does get old at times

NoGain

Reaction score
There have been great teams/franchises that I love to root against. KC is not one of them. Mahomes is a genuinely good guy, great talent, leader, and awesome competitor. What's not to like about him?

But I feel for Buffalo and Josh Allen. Everything was set up for them to beat KC and they just came up short.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Mahomes is a genuinely good guy, great talent, leader, and awesome competitor. What's not to like about him?
Maybe his whole childish temper tantrum over that LEGITIMATE offensive offsides penalty? I'm curious how you try to explain this one away. It was NOT just a frustrated player in the heat of the moment. His comments well after it happened and such prove it.

NoGain

Reaction score
Maybe his whole childish temper tantrum over that LEGITIMATE offensive offsides penalty? I'm curious how you try to explain this one away. It was NOT just a frustrated player in the heat of the moment. His comments well after it happened and such prove it.
My take was he was blowing off steam for the fact that his receivers dropped more passes this year than any other team in the league. Also, though the call was right, they weren't calling that on several other teams/players as many have rightfully pointed out and shown on YouTube.

Besides, I like a guy that gets pissed off when he loses, that takes it personally.

James in PA

Reaction score
Bills wide right on the game tying FG. Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. Didn't matter though because there was no way Mahomes wasn't driving down the field for the game winning score.

NoGain

Reaction score
Bills wide right on the game tying FG. Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. Didn't matter though because there was no way Mahomes wasn't driving down the field for the game winning score.
Really. Better than 50/50 chance Mahomes gets into FG range for one of the best FG kickers in the league. If there was a fault, it was that Buffalo couldn't come up with a TD there and go up by more than a FG.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
My take was he was blowing off steam for the fact that his receivers dropped more passes this year than any other team in the league. Also, though the call was right, they weren't calling that on several other teams/players as many have rightfully pointed out and shown on YouTube.

Besides, I like a guy that gets pissed off when he loses, that takes it personally.
You are glossing over the reality of his reactions to paint him in a light that suits your personal preferences of who he is. We may as well be discussing religion, so...never mind, I guess.

PhxPhin

Reaction score
I'm like the 72 Dolphins every year when they Bills get eliminated from playoff contention - may it may always and forever

Tumblr majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1 250

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
You are glossing over the reality of his reactions to paint him in a light that suits your personal preferences of who he is. We may as well be discussing religion, so...never mind, I guess.
I do find it utterly stunning how humans will go to great lengths to defend someone they’ve never met, don’t know personally, etc.

Hell even the people I know I avoid trying to defend - they can do that themselves. If it’s necessary, which it isn’t. It’s all so silly with these fragile egos - thanks internet.

NoGain

Reaction score
I do find it utterly stunning how humans will go to great lengths to defend someone they’ve never met, don’t know personally, etc.

Hell even the people I know I avoid trying to defend - they can do that themselves. If it’s necessary, which it isn’t. It’s all so silly with these fragile egos - thanks internet.
Stunning? That's what people do on the internet and message boards like this. That's what we do on this one day and night. We attack RW. We defend RW. We attack PC. We defend PC. And on and on. Pretty normal and commonplace. It's called having an opinion.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Stunning? That's what people do on the internet and message boards like this. That's what we do on this one day and night. We attack RW. We defend RW. We attack PC. We defend PC. And on and on. Pretty normal and commonplace. It's called having an opinion.
Didn’t intend to trigger. Was just stating an opinion.