Kickers are killing Seattle

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Kickers are killing more than Seattle. Watched the Bears game. Made me sick to see another game come down to a kicker.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3e4tnzpx said:
Dickson is a rockstar punter, but I'm over the experimental onside drop kicks.

We're not privy to his success rate on the drop pooch kicks in practice, but if it's not 50%+ hitting it to the right spot, I don't ever need to see them again. Just do it the normal way and we'll take our chances. To mishit them when we desperately need them to e executed properly is brutal to watch.

Onside kicks just dont work at all anymore. Not just dropkicks

mikeak

Reaction score
BigBill1945":21or98se said:
Kickers are killing more than Seattle. Watched the Bears game. Made me sick to see another game come down to a kicker.

Ears got rid of Robbie Gould. They need to blame themselves for losing today. Not anybody else.

They were stupid to cut him and Seattle was stupid for not trying to sign him last year

2019SBChamps

Reaction score
BigBill1945":jwvsyvz1 said:

It was savage of NBC to air 10 more kicks that Parkey missed immediately after he missed the game-winner. Also, that kick was like 43 yards. A lot more reasonable to make that than a 58 yarder.

HeheParty