Kirk Cousins to San Francisco imminent?

Pape

Reaction score
Charley Casserly predicted the trade in his latest mock draft on NFL.com.

I'm thinking because of that, there is no way in he77 that it happens, because, well Casserly is an idiot.

iigakusei

Reaction score
The dreaded Hoyer to Garcon connection. Not good Seahawks fans - this just got real.

SF49r

Reaction score
Hoyer wasn't too shabby in Cleveland in 2014 when kyle was his OC, nothing to get too excited about but he can be a decent bridge QB until we get someone worthy

White Devil

Reaction score
Maulbert":6xxprgxx said:
White Devil":6xxprgxx said:
and they're bringing his WR with him...for an exuberant amount of cash it seems.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/839509575413940224[/tweet]

I'm guessing you mean exorbitant, not exuberant?

No I mean exuberant, you know, overflowing, or abounding. :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
This is why Imminent until the ink is on paper is dumb to say.

Kevin Jones of KNBR reports that Washington owner Daniel Snyder “is holding onto bad blood” between himself and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan. Snyder doesn’t want to help Shanahan succeed, which could keep the owner from ever signing off on any trade.

Josea16

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2coqezym said:
Just goes to show that they need to overpay to land players. There is no way he is worth that kinds cash
Remember when we had to do the same? I do, things run in cycles so don't get too cocky.

Maulbert

Reaction score
chris98251":3721vau4 said:

Kevin Jones of KNBR reports that Washington owner Daniel Snyder “is holding onto bad blood” between himself and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan. Snyder doesn’t want to help Shanahan succeed, which could keep the owner from ever signing off on any trade.

Who wins this dumb-off? Dan Snyder or Jed York?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":e8ms1vhy said:
chris98251":e8ms1vhy said:

Who wins this dumb-off? Dan Snyder or Jed York?

Everybody else.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Maulbert":3p5puthy said:
What do you think are the chances the Niners signed Hoyer with the hope the Redskins might drop their asking price?

They should if their intent is not to resign him after this season. Might as well get something for nothing

NINEster

Reaction score
Josea16":1ru4lqia said:
Hawk_Nation":1ru4lqia said:
Just goes to show that they need to overpay to land players. There is no way he is worth that kinds cash
Remember when we had to do the same? I do, things run in cycles so don't get too cocky.

If you read the line carefully, it says $16 million in the first year, not APY for the entire contract. Garcon was never anywhere close to a $16 million APY WR, or even 10. Hell Antonio Brown is "only" getting 15?

You have cap space GALORE, front load the deals. :2thumbs:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Chapow":tn8b3t8n said:
16 million for... Pierre Garcon?!? :shock:

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to sign players then smoke crack, not the other way around.
Front loaded contract, apparently.

But I doubt Cousins will be in SF until 2018, when he's an unrestricted FA and the skins won't franchise him.