Kirwan: I believe the Seahawks like Jace Amaro

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":gvbqwtf4 said:
Willson is a GREAT athlete, no doubt. He is however raw as hell, and not much of a threat right now. He should continue to get better and might become a real weapon, but he's a ways off from that right now.
I feel he's closer than you think. 2015 will be a big year for him IMO.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ou4olpt said:
HuskerHawk":3ou4olpt said:
Willson is a GREAT athlete, no doubt. He is however raw as hell, and not much of a threat right now. He should continue to get better and might become a real weapon, but he's a ways off from that right now.

I think 2014 will be

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We were saying the same things about the RB position before we drafted Michael. We though with Lynch and Turbo we are solid.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3tw552pk said:
HuskerHawk":3tw552pk said:

I agree, willson will continue to grow as a blocker. Amaro would be less competent as a blocker. I think willson will improve tremendously this year. I see no reason to draft a te this year, unless it's later rounds to replace McCoy.

General Manager

Reaction score
He's the highest rated TE in the draft along with Ebron and Jenkins so there's some value there at 32 but I have to agree they have the TE position covered already. That doesn't mean anything though if they see him as a game changer then anythings possible.

ivotuk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":12r7aqn8 said:
kearly":12r7aqn8 said:
I would actually be a little surprised if Seattle spends ANY draft pick on a TE.

Completely agree. They're sorted at TE for 2014 with the possible exception of adding Finley as a big seam target.

+1 I used to be in love with ASJ but I don't think they go that direction since resigning McCoy. It was probably doubtful before that even.

I like DE/DT and for that Stephon Tuitt is perfect, but even before that, I want Jarvis Landry. He's my number 1 guy that is likely to reach 32. Hands, hands, and more hands.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smellyman":3ju8ub03 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ju8ub03 said:
HuskerHawk":3ju8ub03 said:

I think 2014 will be
Wouldn't surprise me.