KJR: Chris Clemons - torn ACL?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
That crappy field took out one of our best played too. Goddell should fine the Redskins for that crap.

PascoHawk

Reaction score
That is a bummer. We are going to need all hands on deck going forward. Clemons is a force.

CPHawk

Reaction score
NFL network saying his agent is blaming the crappy turf for his injury. Said he thinks it is a torn acl.

Fox0r

Reaction score
CPHawk":89g6u8th said:
NFL network saying his agent is blaming the crappy turf for his injury. Said he thinks it is a torn acl.

Yep, agent said he got his foot caught in the grass. Having a billion-dollar owner not upkeep the field conditions should be UNACCEPTABLE in a league that says it values its players' health.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1ipg61cj said:
That crappy field took out one of our best played too. Goddell should fine the Redskins for that crap.

Oh come on man...your team WILL NOT let injuries be an excuse. You will beat Atlanta next week and then Harbaugh will cry in the NFC Championship game. Have faith.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
I don't see how we can get by with one pass rusher. This is devastating to our super bowl chances.

debevemos

Reaction score
The NFL makes how much money each year? And they allow an owner to have a field like that for a PLAYOFF game? That seems inexcusable.

Fox0r

Reaction score
ShaunPope":fqxe007k said:
I don't see how we can get by with one pass rusher. This is devastating to our super bowl chances.

Next man up. We played fine without Clem in there.

BillHawks

Reaction score
ShaunPope":3mpx3gqz said:

We've got pass rushers, I'd be more worried about run defense and dropping into coverage. Scruggs and Irvin are both good pass rushers.

Edit: Maybe now we'll see more safety blitzes, it usually seems to work OK.

HawksFan83

Reaction score
Great teams are able to over come adversity. Thats just what we have to do. We have had players step up all damn season and this is no time to beleive it will not happen again.
Clemons had a hell of a season, and I love the gay. Look at this as a chance for one of the kids to shine, and earn his wings.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
ShaunPope":2zy5guhn said:

It's going to be tough your right but plenty of other teams have star players on IR that's just football. No excuses - next man up.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Fox0r":14g6da7i said:
ShaunPope":14g6da7i said:

Next man up. We played fine without Clem in there.

With Clemons possibly out, it is dosconcerting, though we got to take the mindset of next man up and prove their worth; i.e. Bruce Irvin and co.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3bdwsi0a said:
Reaneypark":3bdwsi0a said:

Oh come on man...your team WILL NOT let injuries be an excuse. You will beat Atlanta next week and then Harbaugh will cry in the NFC Championship game. Have faith.

If you're a Skins fan, you should be just as pissed about that crap hole of a surface considering that it likely wrecked RGII's knee.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Thanks to their garbage field conditions. F u Snyder u POS

hawker84

Reaction score
wow, what a sh*t hole , the modern day philidelphia crap playing surface... should be an NFL standard,,,

Latest posts