Knit cap question

djb28

Reaction score
I just got this one. I love it!

ew1k.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281234712281

bryantology79

Reaction score
i don't remember ever seeing those on nflshop, fanatics, etc...i guess they were that limited. seen those going for around 100 the last few weeks. was hoping to get the black/green one under 30 but gave in at 40.

Largent80

Reaction score
Anguish":2rqkggup said:
StoneCold":2rqkggup said:
Largent80":2rqkggup said:
Must be sold out from the link above (fanatics) BUT I got mine for $24

Sold out? The link says they have 6 left? $24 is what my brother paid. Snooze you lose I guess.

SC

He meant sold out at fanatics, where he paid $24

Thank you, and you sir are correct. I tried to order my wife one a couple weeks back and they were gone.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
As soon as they announced it was available at the pro shop and Limited Edition which was sometime in like maybe September or October, I ran out there and picked one up at normal price (plus STH discount). I was kind of bummed to find out they remained available for so long after and felt like I jumped the gun and bought a beanie I couldn't even wear for months. Glad to know they eventually did become LE, also sad I didn't buy at least two of them one for the wifey. But she does have the STH hat from last year which is pretty cool too (would look better with a ball on top of it like this one though).

RampagingMice

Reaction score
What the heck is a "Pixnor New Arrival" hat? Is that like my Apple Dapples (generic Apple Jacks?)

I bought mine at the Space Needle while we were up for the Vikes game. Maybe they have a hidden stash?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I did not see one anywhere. I also did not find a wine glass. I shall suffer. Because I did not find the wine I wanted too. RATS.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah, those caps are always sold out. Someday I will get a few.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
@SeahawksProShop just put on their twitter feed that they have more in stock at the CenturyLink pro shop again now. (The knit cap in the original post).

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Shame there aren't any available online. Walter Jones had one on at the rally today.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I've been trying to find one of these New Era knit caps for months at a good price. They're now selling - not merely being listed for - over $70.

Literally tens of thousands of these hats were at one point sold for $20-25. I'd seen them earlier in the season for $18 on sale. Soon, they're not going to be obtainable for less than $80 apiece. That's a nice little turnaround. I guess.