Seahawks Nike Game Jersey Question

timmat

Reaction score
For you Seahawks jersey aficionados out there, I have a question. I ordered a Nike Game-level jersey from the Seahawks official pro shop website (sourced by Fanatics I think). It arrived yesterday, and looking at the back of the neck of the jersey, I noticed that the feather design on the collar stops. Is that the way Game jerseys are?

My other two jerseys are Limited jerseys, and the feathers go all around the full length of the neck. The online photos of the Game jerseys show the feathers going all around as well.

It's not a big deal to me if that's just the way they are on Game jerseys, but I wanted to check in with others out there to see if this normal. All my jerseys are XXL.

Had to get a Matthews jersey because it's my last name.

Thanks.

IMG 3451

original poster

Reaction score
First Matthews jersey i've seen, cool!

With any luck he has an explosive year and Matthews jerseys are two a penny :)

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
It just depends on when the blank jersey was produced. I have 15 different game level jerseys that have all been purchased for the Pro Shop at the Clink and they have various finishes on the feather design. It seems like the early game jerseys from the first year of Nike have the space like your does, and the ones that are being produced more recently run the full length of the collar. Im sure. Nike has huge piles of blanks that they pull from. If you go to any store that sells game jerseys then you will see that some have the collar one way and some have it the other. Hopefully that eases your mind. You for sure got the real deal when it comes to a game level jersey though. Nice pick on the player. Hopefully he makes the 53!

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I really hope he turns out to be the #1 receive we have been waiting for since Joey Galloway. Our offense could be even more deadly if its true

Dang3Russ

Reaction score
Love the jersey ... hope to see big things from #13. He deserves a good shot after that performance in SB#49