Lamarcus Aldridge leaving Portland.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2q03svfi said:
Hasselbeck":2q03svfi said:
Poor Oregon will never see a championship

The Pac-12 conference is called the 'conference of champions' for good reason. This year the conference leads all conferences in NCAA championships won for the 14th year of the last 15.

The nine NCAA titles broke down by 4 men's titles, 4 women's titles and one combined team title.

Oregon led the conference with three titles in the conference, only Virginia was able to match that record in the country.

Seven teams in the country won multiple NCAA titles. OREGON was one of only two programs to win three along with Virginia. The Ducks successfully defended their men’s indoor track & field title, then swept the men’s and women’s outdoor crowns.

Well I guess this is as legit a title as the Storm's WNBA championship.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2l12mka6 said:
Hasselbeck":2l12mka6 said:
Poor Oregon will never see a championship

The Pac-12 conference is called the 'conference of champions' for good reason. This year the conference leads all conferences in NCAA championships won for the 14th year of the last 15.

The nine NCAA titles broke down by 4 men's titles, 4 women's titles and one combined team title.

Oregon led the conference with three titles in the conference, only Virginia was able to match that record in the country.

Seven teams in the country won multiple NCAA titles. OREGON was one of only two programs to win three along with Virginia. The Ducks successfully defended their men’s indoor track & field title, then swept the men’s and women’s outdoor crowns.

who gives a shit about track? NO ONE except track athletes.... ask yourself... if you are a guy hitting on a girl.. do you stand a better chance if you say your the starting QB for say oregon, or the 100 meter sprinter.......

m0ng0

Reaction score
the rebuild is on in full force, we have added lots of raw young talent, I suppose we shall see who shakes out and who does not, does not bother me really. Olshey can now build the team as he envisions it.

Atradees

Reaction score
My poor Trailblazers.....well, the team wasn't really getting better. They tore the house down and kept Lilliard. That should free up some space. Cj should benefit and he was starting look real good last year. Should be at the top the draft soon.

Tical21

Reaction score
Aldridge was around for one of the lowest stretches in Blazers history. I can't understand being too shaken up by his leaving.

Atradees

Reaction score
I don't remember his name or really any of them yet. Its funny, I was googling from various trade reports....

I do like the big Noah V. Great athlete. The starting line ups should be a freak show.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I like what Portland is doing, a free agent reload on the fly was not going to happen and really just keep the team a middling mess for Dame's best years, why not gather as much young potential as possible and see what shakes out. Its going to be ugly with some flashes of brilliance I believe. Brendan Haywood would/should be cut, MIke MiIller might stick for a year but I see him as a trade chip for something down the line. Load up on draft picks and young talent, its the best option at this point.

I am excited to see how these kids do, but yes it will be an ugly season.