Lang visited (UPDATE: signs with Lions)

Mexi

Reaction score
Garrett Boles is also great IMO. Don't think we'll get a shot at Ramczyk.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I wouldn't look too much into him following the 'Hawks and 'Hawks players on Twitter. It's a quick, easy form of communication, and private communication at that, with DMs. Could be he just wants to chat with the front office and some of our linemen to get a better feel for things. Sort of: "Hey, follow me so I can DM you some questions."

Easy enough to unfollow there as it is to follow. But it may be a sign he's still talking with us. :irishdrinkers:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Apparently he was looking at homes on Mercer Island

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":204sr27j said:
This thread has been the perfect roller-coaster of both optimism and pessimism.

Day 1: Seahawks sit pat at the start, while other teams are burning cap. Each top Oline off the board brings a sense of dread. Then comes the Joeckel signing, solid but uninspiring signing. Seahawks set up dates with a trio of RBs. Also, solid but uninspiring news. Then comes news of a Lang visit the next day. And he's the Seahawks top priority.

Some positive clamor starts generating from the masses only to be followed by the negative nancies that are so sure the Seahawks are being used as leverage. Lang is giving GB first right of refusal. He's from Michigan. We don't have the cap to compete.

Morality dips but the possibility of adding a top notch Linemen gives us hope.

Day 2: Crickets, followed by sounds of silence, man this place is a mourge. Flight delayed! Is he or isnt he in town. Where's the updates. I need an update. Oh snap he's not signing, if he leaves. Has he left? Were are being used. He's not signing. Wait, GB, Det, and Denver continue to sign players. There's a chance. Denver's out. Update? Has he left? Where in the world is TJ Lang. He's not signing. Aww, man more Oline off the boards. We're being used. He's not signing. Seahawks won't make a serious enough offer because they removed all elements of surprise. Has he left, cuz if he left, he's not going to sign. Bros, chill out, sometimes no news is good news... Let the process due its course. Oh, ok but I still don't believe...

Day 3: Oh, what?! It was a 2 day visit. Holy crap! Updates galore. Lang brang the wife. The visit went well, Lang was impressed. If he leaves, though, he's not signing. Dude, Lang just followed Seahawks on Twitter. Britt and Ifedi just followed him. Ah, man I can feel it, we are close to getting Lang. Nah, man Twitter is junk, Langs got jokes. We're still being used as leverage, he's not going to sign. He might sign. Maybe but I doubt it. If he left, he's not going to sign. Possible decision as early as tomorrow.

Three fanbases left on the edge of thier seats, some already in denial predicting the worst outcome, with many still biting thier nails in hopes to land this dude.

This by far has been the most entertaining free agent visit in long while. And I hope they make a movie out of it. Wherever Lang lands, this process was pure gold.

How bout a mini series....we can call it 24minus6.....18 part mini series.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
Have to agree,nice post Pandion,as for the mini-series,i'm still hooked,its heading for 24 or more :shock:

2_0_6

Reaction score
If he resigns with Green Bay, then the term "putting your eggs all in one basket" will be them Seahawks theme this offseason. I REALLY hope he signs here even if its a bit of an overpay, because the once shallow pool of free agent lineman is now a dry mud puddle.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Sounded to me like Seattle made the better offer. One, he said he wanted to go home and not make any rash decisions. And two, he didn't just wake up and sign with GB. If they matched the offer, you would think he would have agreed to it. Hope they are packing their house for the big move.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Probaly not but it's not the end of the world.. I'm aware the gloomers will be all out if this happens..You use what you got and hope everyone with another year under their belt is better.They can always trade or get lucky in draft and with UDFA

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":owp9dc30 said:
If he resigns with Green Bay, then the term "putting your eggs all in one basket" will be them Seahawks theme this offseason. I REALLY hope he signs here even if its a bit of an overpay, because the once shallow pool of free agent lineman is now a dry mud puddle.

This is probably the only one they wanted outside of Joeckel.

summesm

Reaction score
Largent80":h7e8hz9u said:
Hahahaha....He's not signing here.
I agree . I feel if we let him leave without getting deal done we lost out. I feel it's now down to his hometown or back to Green Bay. Hope I'm wrong would be big pick up.