League scout comments on every team

rideaducati

Reaction score
What a lazy article.

The cards are going to unseat the Seahawks because of Carson Palmer. Plus, he doesn't "think" the addition of Graham in Seattle is going to help much. okay...

kearly

Reaction score
In a best case scenario, Arizona could be like Dallas last year... Minus Dez. Big potential in the run game. Defense is wildcard. Seattle is a much better team though. Seattle is capable of a perfect season if the new offense clicks.

Some good fantasy football tips in that article.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Arizona just because Carson is upright for a minute? Green Bay with that horrible defense that can't even stop any offense that runs the run option? Really? Then we get New England just because?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
New Orleans Saints: "You lose Jimmy Graham, it changes your entire offense. He opened up so much for other players. I think Drew Brees struggles this year."

Seattle Seahawks: "I'm not convinced the addition of Jimmy Graham will transform that offense the way so many people seem to believe.

Makes sense.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This article is interesting in that it shows how old, broken players like McFadden can keep getting jobs. Everyone else says McFadden doesn't look right. I don't trust this guy; seems like a yes man.

Latest posts