"The Football Scout" on Bryan Bresee

ivotuk

Reaction score
Somebody posted a video by the Football Scout on our new Center, and he is now my favorite go-to for NFL Draftable Player breakdowns. He picks really good reps to reflect the good and the bad, and he puts a lot of different reps in there! I mean he really had to do some work to put these together! I still love Murf's channel, but he's more entertainment than education.

Bresee is my favorite DT in this draft, followed closely by Keion White. Bryan is a big, strong kid that played this year after recovering from left knee surgery, and you could tell he wasn't completely right, but he was out there playing anyway. There were a couple of times in the video where he destroyed Tennessee's Darnell Wright, one of the highly ranked OT's coming out this year. THere were times when Wright won, but just seeing the "Grown Man" strength of Bresee against some of these OLinemen was really entertaining.

Why Bryan Breese is the Next SUPER PHYSICAL DT Entering NFL Draft

The Football Scout

Bryan Bresee Combine

Darnell Wright Combine

Keion White Combine

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I really like Bresee’s motor , have seen him play all the DL positions and does an excellent job with penetrating only thing that I don’t like is once in the backfield he has issues locating the ball and finishing the play. Dude can really move well for a 300 lbs lineman

I think Bresee has the potential to be JJ Wattish

Last edited:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Breese and White could play 5-tech, I suspect. White is a little older, but that hasn't deterred Pete and John in the past.