League Testing Earl Thomas for HGH

kidhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Earl_Thomas/status/560824986370187264[/tweet]

Accoding to Earl's tweet above, he said that his shoulder was a "10" yesterday and this morning they called him in for the test.

jblaze

Reaction score
But I thought all this testing was random....

Are they dumb? Of course his shoulder is not a 10, he's just putting on a positive face.

I hate how there seems to be a growing number of instances of this based on commentary and interviews of players.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
"Random" testing. Bet the league is really hoping it comes back positive for HGH too, so all the heat is off the Patriots and they have a Seahawks scandal to report about.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yeah "random" my ass.

I'm sure the league knows that players with serious injuries trying to hurry back sometimes get creative with illegal methods, so they decided to test Earl.

Exittium

Reaction score
100% agreed pmed.

This is the farthest from "random". That's cool, though they'll just look like dumbasses when it comes back clean. Hell if I ET I'd pay for another test from a 2nd location I.e. Hospital or whatever that way if the NFL tries any shady stuff, it'll be hard for them to explain. Lol yup ET the man lives eats and breathes football, lol doubt he's going to do anything to put his career at risk. Let alone let his teammates down.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Even if something was found I believe this would be his first time and no action is taken first time around.

Total BS though. Have they tested Gronk lately?

marko358

Reaction score
It would suck if something came up and I'd be severely disappointed in Earl but why not just check everyone on both teams. Screw this "random" approach.

harryjohnson

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ea6l32b said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Earl_Thomas/status/560824986370187264[/tweet]

Accoding to Earl's tweet above, he said that his shoulder was a "10" yesterday and this morning they called him in for the test.

Unreal. This reeks.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
This is the first year that the NFL has tested for HGH, which is a natural hormone created and released by the pituitary gland and tends to decrease with age. It can be prescribed by a doctor in Washington as a "medical necessity."

There was an article at the beginning of the season discussing the many players who didn't realize the NFL had begun testing for it. I doubt that was true of our guys given how on top of this stuff we have been over the last two years.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Now, now...let's be fair here. The league is being just as hard on the Patriots as the 'Hawks:

KEAYLQ2

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Well, I hope he passes. No one's talking about it, but many of us are thinking the same thing.

djb28

Reaction score
I guess its as random since only two teams are left.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":25cs7g00 said:
Well, I hope he passes. No one's talking about it, but many of us are thinking the same thing.

I certainly am....

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
marko358":33a74zp7 said:
It would suck if something came up and I'd be severely disappointed in Earl but why not just check everyone on both teams. Screw this "random" approach.

The Player's Union would never allow it.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Surprised it's not Sherm but then that would be even more obvious, eh Mr. Kraft. :lol:

Latest posts