Lets talk Atlanta...

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
fuego":1ouj2xyq said:
NFSeahawks628":1ouj2xyq said:
chris98251":1ouj2xyq said:
Screw Atlanta tonight, Enjoy the win over the Lions, I had doubts and am so glad I was wrong, so impressed with Rawls and how the line opened holes, Cable defiantly making his argument for being hired with tonight's performance.

Seattle played well tonight, and if they play Atlanta like this they will win.

If Seattle plays Atlanta like you did Detroit, the Falcons will put up 35 on you in the first half like they did the Saints. You had one FG and a phantom TD that even the refs admitted it should have been off-setting penalties. You'll be playing a game of catch-up you can't win.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions ... -td-catch/

Extreme homer post.

soje

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":bi3b3oz6 said:
sdog1981":bi3b3oz6 said:
Matt Ryan finds ways to lose in the playoffs.

He has only one playoff win yes, but you also know who it came against.

Ryan isn't going to miss as many open receivers as Stafford did.

And Atlanta receivers won't dronp 4-5 balls on 3rd down and kill drives like the Lions did today. Especially if our pass rush gives Ryan as much time in the pocket as we gave Stafford today.

fuego

Reaction score
ARhawk":1aftuono said:
fuego":1aftuono said:
NFSeahawks628":1aftuono said:
chris98251":1aftuono said:
Screw Atlanta tonight, Enjoy the win over the Lions, I had doubts and am so glad I was wrong, so impressed with Rawls and how the line opened holes, Cable defiantly making his argument for being hired with tonight's performance.

If Seattle plays Atlanta like you did Detroit, the Falcons will put up 35 on you in the first half like they did the Saints. You had one FG and a phantom TD that even the refs admitted it should have been off-setting penalties. You'll be playing a game of catch-up you can't win.

Do you know the difference between offense and defense? Lol, if the defense plays like it did all game, you think you will put up 35 because the refs helped our offense???

Our offense and Detroits offense are two different animals (no pun intended). We played some of the best defenses in the NFL this year and still averaged 34 points a game. This is gonna be a totally different game than the last one. Come on, you barely beat the 49ers and they put up 23 on you. We hung a 40 burger on them.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Atlanta is the greatest football team of all time...they will win 55 to 10.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
fuego":3ow2pphs said:
NFSeahawks628":3ow2pphs said:
chris98251":3ow2pphs said:

You're right, they probably shouldn't even bother making the flight to Atlanta.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2wbaxq86 said:
One thing we can't have is falling behind 14-0 right off the bat, and 31-0 in the first half, like last year vs Carolina

Wow, my friend said the exact same thing. These are the games we occasionally get off to slow starts and we cannot afford one.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seattle played well tonight, and if they play Atlanta like this they will win.[/quote]

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions ... -td-catch/[/quote]
Do you know the difference between offense and defense? Lol, if the defense plays like it did all game, you think you will put up 35 because the refs helped our offense???[/quote]

Our offense and Detroits offense are two different animals (no pun intended). We played some of the best defenses in the NFL this year and still averaged 34 points a game. This is gonna be a totally different game than the last one. Come on, you barely beat the 49ers and they put up 23 on you. We hung a 40 burger on them.[/quote]

You are either 12 or you started watching football last year.

Did you really dismiss a head to head matchup (because you lost) but yet used comparative scores against the NINERS ( a game in which we ended up resting starters by the way) as evidence that you have nothing to fear?

Im going to go with 12.

djb28

Reaction score
fuego":3vxs6sv6 said:
NFSeahawks628":3vxs6sv6 said:
chris98251":3vxs6sv6 said:

I guess you havent seen this team claw back to win 4th quarter games.The Saints did it to you and they almost won. Our D is better than the Saints even without Earl. Sorry, i dont see you guys putting up 30. This D still holds regardless of how people react and carry on here. Give up a couple big plays? Yes. I think this game will be much closer than we all think.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
fuego":d1a6jr3y said:
Our offense and Detroits offense are two different animals (no pun intended). We played some of the best defenses in the NFL this year and still averaged 34 points a game. This is gonna be a totally different game than the last one. Come on, you barely beat the 49ers and they put up 23 on you. We hung a 40 burger on them.

That's great...what an accomplishment. So you put a 40 burger on the 49ers. On your home field nonetheless. The Seahawks put up 37 against the 49ers at home too. How did the Falcons fare against the Eagles and their rookie QB? That's what I thought.

cesame

Reaction score
Seattle has beaten the 49ers like 8x in a row now. No one cares about beating the 49ers.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1rflig4d said:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions ... -td-catch/[/quote]
Do you know the difference between offense and defense? Lol, if the defense plays like it did all game, you think you will put up 35 because the refs helped our offense???[/quote]

Our offense and Detroits offense are two different animals (no pun intended). We played some of the best defenses in the NFL this year and still averaged 34 points a game. This is gonna be a totally different game than the last one. Come on, you barely beat the 49ers and they put up 23 on you. We hung a 40 burger on them.[/quote]

You are either 12 or you started watching football last year.

Did you really dismiss a head to head matchup (because you lost) but yet used comparative scores against the NINERS ( a game in which we ended up resting starters by the way) as evidence that you have nothing to fear?

Im going to go with 12.[/quote]

Falcons fans are obsessed with their ability to hang huge numbers on completely mediocre teams.

Nothing to see here!!. Nevermind the 2-2 record vs playoff teams. Including the 1 point win vs a green bay team without Montgomery, cobb, and Michael. Also including a flukey deflected td pass in 4th quarter to essentially over come Oakland.

cesame

Reaction score
Seattle went to NE and put up 31 on what ended up being the #1 scoring defense in the NFL this season. That's more impressive than beating the lowly 49ers by a big margin.

Means jack 5h!t for this game

fuego

Reaction score
iigakusei":f0lqvwbd said:
Atlanta is the greatest football team of all time...they will win 55 to 10.

That's a little ridiculous. More like 42-20. ;)

fuego

Reaction score
cesame":5osv18ik said:
Seattle went to NE and put up 31 on what ended up being the #1 scoring defense in the NFL this season. That's more impressive than beating the lowly 49ers by a big margin.

Even your own fans admit you aren't the same team now as you were then.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I really hate to be a debbie-downer, but we're going to get smoked by 20+. I hope I'm wrong, but we have too many weaknesses to go into ATL and honestly expect to win.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
hawkfan68":34ofwr2r said:
fuego":34ofwr2r said:

That's great...what an accomplishment. So you put a 40 burger on the 49ers. On your home field nonetheless. The Seahawks put up 37 against the 49ers at home too. How did the Falcons fare against the Eagles and their rookie QB? That's what I thought.

Now!!! Bitch!!

ABirdOfPrey

Reaction score
This is the exact match-up I wanted for my Falcons. Time for some pay back!!!!

cesame

Reaction score
fuego":6xv6g2z9 said:
cesame":6xv6g2z9 said:

Even your own fans admit you aren't the same team now as you were then.

But they are. It's just all inconsistency.

A week later they ended in a 6-6 freaking tie and then lost to the crappy Saints. Two weeks later they go to NE and beat the Pats.

But Wilson is much healthier now than he was vs the Falcons the first time, and Christine Michael was still the RB vs the Falcons, not Thomas Rawls.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Atlanta will suck it just like Detroit. This Defense will show up to play.

I have a fun feeling for next week. RW gonna go off.

cesame

Reaction score
Sealake80":3n17fanh said:
Atlanta will suck it just like Detroit. This Defense will show up to play.

I have a fun feeling for next week. RW gonna go off.

Russ has killed it both times he's played in the Georgia Dome. It's clearly a good place for him.