Lets talk Atlanta...

cesame

Reaction score
fuego":3pte7eyr said:
Hawkpower":3pte7eyr said:
FalconsFanNW":3pte7eyr said:
Hawkpower":3pte7eyr said:
If you are going to keep getting offended by the Matty Ryan talk like you have all week, it might just be best to stay off the boards for a bit.

As a side note, Seattle has overall been the best team in the NFC over the last 5 years. A little better than milking 2013.

You can continue to be cocky, or you can understand you have a tall order ahead of you if you are to win this weekend. Seattle has earned their swagger. Atlanta has a lot to prove.

I'm not offended... I've just defended my QB from all the hate.

He's MVP this year. Seattle may very well have been the best team in the NFC the last 5 years. I actually agree with you on that.

This is 2016 though and they aren't at the top this season. They have been wildly inconsistent all year. Your own fans admit that.

The road to the Super Bowl goes thru Atlanta next weekend.

Come beat us. If you do I'll congratulate you on these forums.

Make sense?

Seattle is the best team in the NFL when they play their A game. Ask New England.

Every team in the NFL has ups and downs. Atlanta lost 5 times this year just like Seattle did.

We plan on beating you. Of the remaining teams, Atlanta is the team I would want to play.

Defense wins in the playoffs. Yours isnt very good.

As Falcan Moore said:

Odd that we would be confident outscoring our opponents 36.67 to 17.83 the last 6 games, while you outscored yours 22.5 to 19.83. Utterly baffling.

Our D and O both have been playing better than yours at the end of the season when it counts.

Not to mention it's been a long time since you played your A game which you're not capable of with your best defensive player out.

Last I checked the Seahawks just held Detroit to 230 yards of offense and 6pts. Sacked Stafford 3x and could have easily been 5 or 6.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW-
You do realize you are on a seahawks forum correct?

Not sure what you expected.

We see the falcons pretty objectively and the seahawks subjectively

You see the opposite

There is no winning this argument until arount 4:30 next saturday.

Good luck, but to be honest I don't mean it.

2_0_6

Reaction score
When we played them here this year we had these guys out:

Rawls
Clark
Prosise
Kam
Bennett (3rd/4th quarter IIRC)

Earl is a HUGE loss but I'd say those are some pretty important guys also.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2b4jczzx said:
seahawkfreak":2b4jczzx said:
Again with bullcrap. Like all you did was just stroll in here to defend Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan is excellent,,,ok? He is an absolute beast of a QB. Most teams in the NFL would kill to have him. It is the truth.

Great moving on. And don't you dare come on here and congratulate us for kicking your ass. I will personally call you a p****.

Moving on is probably a good idea. I just don't care to stay involved in these epeen flexing pissing contests.

Rather just talk football.

Then don't come in here and talk crap. You came in here all ballzy, now you are some how a victim who just wants to talk football.

Hawks46

Reaction score
If we can run the ball like we did tonight, we have a chance. We can keep our pass rushers fresh and keep their offense off the field.

If we trade possessions, they're going to beat us. Our secondary didn't play great tonight, and got bailed out by a ton of drops by Lions' receivers.

The Falcons WRs won't drop the ball so much. I also think if they score more than 24 on us, we're done. In the first half, Wilson was under throwing almost everything. He pulled it out in the 2nd half, but we can't spot the Falcons a half at home. We should know that from 2012.

chris98251

Reaction score
fuego":2ucaoe86 said:
Hawkpower":2ucaoe86 said:
FalconsFanNW":2ucaoe86 said:
Hawkpower":2ucaoe86 said:
If you are going to keep getting offended by the Matty Ryan talk like you have all week, it might just be best to stay off the boards for a bit.

As a side note, Seattle has overall been the best team in the NFC over the last 5 years. A little better than milking 2013.

You can continue to be cocky, or you can understand you have a tall order ahead of you if you are to win this weekend. Seattle has earned their swagger. Atlanta has a lot to prove.

I'm not offended... I've just defended my QB from all the hate.

He's MVP this year. Seattle may very well have been the best team in the NFC the last 5 years. I actually agree with you on that.

This is 2016 though and they aren't at the top this season. They have been wildly inconsistent all year. Your own fans admit that.

The road to the Super Bowl goes thru Atlanta next weekend.

Come beat us. If you do I'll congratulate you on these forums.

Make sense?

Seattle is the best team in the NFL when they play their A game. Ask New England.

Every team in the NFL has ups and downs. Atlanta lost 5 times this year just like Seattle did.

We plan on beating you. Of the remaining teams, Atlanta is the team I would want to play.

Defense wins in the playoffs. Yours isnt very good.

As Falcan Moore said:

Odd that we would be confident outscoring our opponents 36.67 to 17.83 the last 6 games, while you outscored yours 22.5 to 19.83. Utterly baffling.

Our D and O both have been playing better than yours at the end of the season when it counts.

Not to mention it's been a long time since you played your A game which you're not capable of with your best defensive player out.

Ugh, did you watch the game tonight, it kinda of counted.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":wlc1lt51 said:
FalconsFanNW":wlc1lt51 said:
seahawkfreak":wlc1lt51 said:
Again with bullcrap. Like all you did was just stroll in here to defend Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan is excellent,,,ok? He is an absolute beast of a QB. Most teams in the NFL would kill to have him. It is the truth.

Great moving on. And don't you dare come on here and congratulate us for kicking your ass. I will personally call you a p****.

Moving on is probably a good idea. I just don't care to stay involved in these epeen flexing pissing contests.

Then don't come in here and talk crap. You came in here all ballzy, now you are some how a victim who just wants to talk football.

Saying my team wins isn't talking crap. Am I supposed to say they're gonna lose?

This is EXACTLY how the conversations went down leading up to the 2012 game. Hawks were gonna come into Atlanta and win. Same thing in 2015 in Carolina.

You guys should just accept the fact... no HFA... no Super Bowl.

2005, 2013, 2014 = HFA

Coincidence?

Enjoy your thread.

chris98251

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2pgahnln said:
seahawkfreak":2pgahnln said:
FalconsFanNW":2pgahnln said:
seahawkfreak":2pgahnln said:

Saying my team wins isn't talking crap. Am I supposed to say they're gonna lose?

This is EXACTLY how the conversations went down leading up to the 2012 game. Hawks were gonna come into Atlanta and win. Same thing in 2015 in Carolina.

2005, 2013, 2014 = HFA

Coincidence?

Enjoy your thread.

Granted, solid argument, but that streak has to end at some point, why not in our game, and while these are ifs, if we win and Giants win we have HVA against the Giants.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":ccw3ln5i said:
johnnyfever":ccw3ln5i said:
Lol. These falcons guys are funny. The only reason they are here is because they are scared shitless and trying to convince themselves.

Didn't we already beat these guys?

Let's all talk about something realistic like whether you think we play dallas, the pack or the giants after we break these guys lil hearts.

Maybe next year falcons.

I've been here all week.

Our easiest road to Super Bowl is Seattle and the Dallas/NYG GB winner.

Much better than a NYG/GB winner then Dallas.

Nothing to be scared of... especially without Earl Thomas playing QB for your defense.

Then go troll the Giants', Packers' and Cowboys' forums; sounds much more challenging.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":14h8ej08 said:
seahawkfreak":14h8ej08 said:
FalconsFanNW":14h8ej08 said:
seahawkfreak":14h8ej08 said:

2005, 2013, 2014 = HFA

Coincidence?

Enjoy your thread.

Most people on here are rational (51% at least) the nonrational always think we are done and going to lose. If the season isn't the same as 2013 or better we are done.

All you are talking about is your teams greatness and how ignorant we are. It is not going to be tolerated. You wanna talk x's and o's, by all means do so but you don't get to be an idiot here.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Run the ball. Win turnover battle. Convert in red zone. Hold ATL to a few more FGs than TDs.

That's the recipe. It's going to take a really strong game. I will feel hopeful if we can get CJ Prosise back.

ATL offense has been so stinking good. We'll have to come up clutch when they get in our red zone.

cymatica

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":agi5q7sm said:

2005, 2013, 2014 = HFA

Coincidence?

Enjoy your thread.

How many atlanta been to?

OP
OP
DHawk

DHawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2u8uc3rz said:
seahawkfreak":2u8uc3rz said:
FalconsFanNW":2u8uc3rz said:
seahawkfreak":2u8uc3rz said:

2005, 2013, 2014 = HFA

Coincidence?

Enjoy your thread.

So your argument is that without HFA, no Super Bowl?

Guess by that logic Mr. "I just wanna talk football" the Falcons are screwed because it doesn't matter if you have it? You lose either way?

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
My HFA argument is referencing Seattle's history.

Atlanta's history as #2 is actually quite good. A Super Bowl in 1998 and NFCCG in 2004.

None of it matters now tho.

@Chris Thanks man. Nice replies. It's cool to see something other than "How many SB do you have?" as a reply.

I'm here for football discussions... not history that means jack %*^+ when it comes to Saturday's game.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1eoq1eaf said:
My HFA argument is referencing Seattle's history.

Atlanta's history as #2 is actually quite good. A Super Bowl in 1998 and NFCCG in 2004.

None of it matters now tho.

@Chris Thanks man. Nice replies. It's cool to see something other than "How many SB do you have?" as a reply.

I'm here for football discussions... not history that means jack %*^+ when it comes to Saturday's game.

Riiiight, you are here as a civil Atlanta Falcons rep. You are just here to talk common sense and have a rational conversation. No smack talk here, move along, nothing to see here, move along.

FalconsFanNW":1eoq1eaf said:
Rest assured though he will hand it off to Freeman on the 1 in the Super Bowl... and don't talk to me about history. Outside of this 5 year run Seattle has done exactly what Atlanta has done. A Super Bowl loss and a whole lot of nothing else.

Keep milking 2013 though. Jets fans still milk 1969 I think.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hey FalconsFanNW tell you what. Shoot me your Falcons forum you participate on and I will go there and show you how you hold a rational conversation with opposing fans.

chris98251

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3royxujo said:
Hey FalconsFanNW tell you what. Shoot me your Falcons forum you participate on and I will go there and show you how you hold a rational conversation with opposing fans.

Check your PM's

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
fuego":1mg4k48m said:
NFSeahawks628":1mg4k48m said:
chris98251":1mg4k48m said:
Screw Atlanta tonight, Enjoy the win over the Lions, I had doubts and am so glad I was wrong, so impressed with Rawls and how the line opened holes, Cable defiantly making his argument for being hired with tonight's performance.

Seattle played well tonight, and if they play Atlanta like this they will win.

If Seattle plays Atlanta like you did Detroit, the Falcons will put up 35 on you in the first half like they did the Saints. You had one FG and a phantom TD that even the refs admitted it should have been off-setting penalties. You'll be playing a game of catch-up you can't win.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions ... -td-catch/

If Seattle plays the entire game like we did tonight, you won't win.

Defense travels, and you don't have a defense.

Wait didn't Seattle also give up two blown coverages against Atlanta?

hawks85

Reaction score
djb28":10q1iyfx said:
fuego":10q1iyfx said:
NFSeahawks628":10q1iyfx said:
chris98251":10q1iyfx said:
Screw Atlanta tonight, Enjoy the win over the Lions, I had doubts and am so glad I was wrong, so impressed with Rawls and how the line opened holes, Cable defiantly making his argument for being hired with tonight's performance.

Seattle played well tonight, and if they play Atlanta like this they will win.

If Seattle plays Atlanta like you did Detroit, the Falcons will put up 35 on you in the first half like they did the Saints. You had one FG and a phantom TD that even the refs admitted it should have been off-setting penalties. You'll be playing a game of catch-up you can't win.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions ... -td-catch/
I guess you havent seen this team claw back to win 4th quarter games.The Saints did it to you and they almost won. Our D is better than the Saints even without Earl. Sorry, i dont see you guys putting up 30. This D still holds regardless of how people react and carry on here. Give up a couple big plays? Yes. I think this game will be much closer than we all think.
Division opponents are always tough. You guys lost to the Bucs week 1. Yoy guys play in a weak division there is no clear dominant team in that division. This year its you guys last year panthers etc...