Lj collier says he didn’t fit into the bustling Seattle culture

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Didnt Pete give him all sorts of chances? its The team that matters, not where it is.

Burrow Has said openly Cincinnati is no party town and for all we know he’s not politically or personally aligned With the predominant views Of ppl that live there. This doesn’t seem to impact his play. It’s a bizarre argument.

toffee

Reaction score
Didnt Pete give him all sorts of chances? its The team that matters, not where it is.

Burrow Has said openly Cincinnati is no party town and for all we know he’s not politically or personally aligned With the predominant views Of ppl that live there. This doesn’t seem to impact his play. It’s a bizarre argument.
Logical deduction for a man devoid of logic?

morgulon1

Reaction score
What a weird statement. Why would he say that about a city and team that spent a first round pick to get him?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I have lived in both the Seattle and Phoenix areas neither are what I would consider “bustling “ like New York, Los Angeles Or Chicago sounds like he was just making excuses and ended up putting his foot in his mouth

RiverDog

Reaction score
Show don't talk, you can make whatever statement after you prove yourself as a football player.
That's my take, too. Regardless of whether or not it's true, it sounds like he's making excuses for his performance. There's always time to reflect on his experience here, either after he has better success for the Cards or after he hangs it up.