Lock > Geno

kidhawk

Reaction score
Lock was not better than Geno. Thankfully we found a running game in the second half. Lock could be as good as Geno with more practice reps but he’s not as accurate overall. Those who want Lock are asking to continue mediocrity. What we need is a new qb.

Optimus25

Reaction score
For some reason drew got super hesitant to look for running lanes.

He needs a ton of time and coaching, but i agree with more playing time. Riq, Geno, Pete, Adams, hurtt, = all old regime that need to go. Day 1 of the off season. Cut the slack and bring in dudes off the street hungry as hell. I’ll take a starving 5th rounder over Adams every single time.

Time for the new blood.

Torc

Reaction score
Did you guys catch Lock's reaction when asked when he knew he would start? I think Pete may have been trying to be sneaky, letting the Eagles think Geno would play.

Then again, I'm not sure how that would help us.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Geno scored 35 against a top 5 defense last time he played. Lock was good tonight and I'm super happy for him but the Geno hate is a bit unrealsitic.
I'm trying to figure out WTAF is going on right now in these threads. I was trying to be happy for Drew only to check reaction online and people are legit saying Drew deserves to start because of one good drive that he wasn't that good on?

Do people here really hate Geno this much that a middling performance against one of the worst pass defenses in the league = starter after Geno lit up Dallas for 30+ points?

Welshers2

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out WTAF is going on right now in these threads. I was trying to be happy for Drew only to check reaction online and people are legit saying Drew deserves to start because of one good drive that he wasn't that good on?

Do people here really hate Geno this much that a middling performance against one of the worst pass defenses in the league = starter after Geno lit up Dallas for 30+ points?
finally someone with sense haha. it's insane people are saying this stuff. and I don't want to take away from Drew at all but we only scored 20 points and he got bailed out on a few of those throws on that last drive. Drew did not look amazing but he had a great gritty drive. The good thing for us sensible people is that there is no way Pete starts him over Geno if Geno is fully healthy.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
finally someone with sense haha. it's insane people are saying this stuff. and I don't want to take away from Drew at all but we only scored 20 points and he got bailed out on a few of those throws on that last drive. Drew did not look amazing but he had a great gritty drive. The good thing for us sensible people is that there is no way Pete starts him over Geno if Geno is fully healthy.
It's crazy. Like, I know that was crazy emotional, but how many badly off-target throws do you need to ignore to be like "that's starter material"?

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Fade- "Geno is him"

a year later........

Fade- "Drew Lock is him"
Leaving out the context on Geno,
and misconstrued my Lock take, nice.

When Geno played like a pro-bowler I was fine with him. Then he came back down to earth. And wasn't the same.

Lock, I am not claiming he is the guy, he's just better than what Geno currently is.

Lock has played the top 2 teams in the NFC, and has largely looked good.

Welshers2

Reaction score

When Geno played like a pro-bowler I was fine with him. Then he came back down to earth. And wasn't the same.

Lock, I am not claiming he is the guy, he's just better than what Geno currently is.

What about Geno's last game? He played against a top 5 defense and scored 35. Lock has scored 38 in the last two games. 20 today against an Eagles D ranked much lower than Dallas.

Welshers2

Reaction score
It's crazy. Like, I know that was crazy emotional, but how many badly off-target throws do you need to ignore to be like "that's starter material"?
Yep I fully agree. For some reason this place really really hates Geno and want him to fail no matter what. It's a little strange and I'm not exactly sure why but they will do anything to justify putting Lock over him

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Geno would've taken 4 bad sacks throughout the game, and then turfed it on the final down on the final drive.

Lock's misfires are due to a lack of chemistry with the 1's. If he gets to play more those will go away.

getnasty

Reaction score
Geno's biggest problem is negative plays. Seems like Lock keeps them out of 3rd and long

I have to give you a hard time.

I also agree with your take.