Lock > Geno

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Nobody mentioning the heavy rain last night? Lock's performance was so good that it's pretty easy to overlook the weather he did it in.

Geno may not be as bad as Wilson in the rain, but he has his struggles with it. I can only think of one or two of Lock's passes that I thought were affected by last night's weather.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not ready to say that Lock should be the starter. He barely had 100 yards passing before that final drive. I view him as a very good backup. Who could start if Geno can't go. But I still say Geno is better. If we take recency bias out of it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
People are interpreting this with such wild variance that you'd think the game is a ******* Rorschach test rather than a tangible thing that we all watch weekly.

Predictably, some want to contribute to discussion and others want to peacock about how much more #truth they are before refusing to engage with actual points against their arguments. Kudos to those that actually want a nuanced discourse.
its fair, I think its a valid conversation regardless of whichever side someone takes. I think both sides can present a decent case why Lock or Geno should start. I said earlier I lean Lock's way but I admit if I was in Pete's shoes I'd probably go with Geno. I think what it does do is now Lock has maybe earned the right to play though if Geno is struggling? I actually think Geno will finish the year fairly strong though and quiet some of the discussion. The playoffs will probably bring it back to the forefront though.