Lockett seems off

JPatera76

Reaction score
The giving himself up instead of cutting to the far right and the fumble… the TD he kinda just didn’t really fight for…

Idk feels off. Not bashing him, but it’s just seems he’s playing to avoid hits it seems like

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I am starting to get tired of it honestly it is self preservation mode after every catch now. Has been for the last couple years.

bluengreen

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He has arguably cost us 12 points this game and boy did he make a "business decision" on that slide. Worst game I have seen from him. I wonder what is going on with him.

Torc

Reaction score
He's done for years. I kind of don't blame him, he's a lot lighter than a lot of the defenders. He got injured a couple of times early in his career and he seems to have made a decision to avoid the contact rather than fight for a couple of extra yards. He's a great pass catcher - gets open and catches almost anything. But he has that limitation.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He has arguably cost us 12 points this game and boy did he make a "business decision" on that slide. Worst game I have seen from him. I wonder what is going on with him.
he did the same thing in the Denver game.

djb28

Reaction score
The guy is used to scrambling around for a year to get open and lose the defender for a 60 yard gain. Now he has to play football and he isnt used to getting hit!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I think that early fumble got into his head. He just wants to protect the ball. He's picking up first downs. I'm fine with that.

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm 100% ok with Lockett avoiding contact. He always gets open for 1st downs and has a smaller frame without the breakaway speed. His strength is his route running, he's the definition of a possession receiver