Miller,
Unger,
Maxwell,
Wagner,
Michael

That means Norwood might see the field.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I hope Norwood is active, and Tharold can go. CB depth is nightmare-inspiring. And Norwood seems like he could have an impact on 3rd downs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The Rams haven't defended the run well so far this year.

I don't know if they're blitzing a lot, but they didn't last year. They might be blitzing more with Long out and their pass rush suffereing.

So, the Rams haven't been blitzing much, I can see Michael being active and maybe getting some carries. Watch us bludgeon the Rams with a 3 headed monster at RB.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Hawks46":4dmxbu9o said:
The Rams haven't defended the run well so far this year.

I don't know if they're blitzing a lot, but they didn't last year. They might be blitzing more with Long out and their pass rush suffereing.

So, the Rams haven't been blitzing much, I can see Michael being active and maybe getting some carries. Watch us bludgeon the Rams with a 3 headed monster at RB.

With Marsh being put on IR, I'm starting to have a sinking feeling we won't see Michael active on Sunday. At this point, it looks like the final spot will be down to Michael or Norwood. Neither is likely to see much action if active, but I would love to see Michael take over on kick return duty.

BTW, with Gregg Williams in St. Louis this year I'm pretty sure they're actually one of the top two or three most frequent blitzing teams in the league. They're gonna give Russell a ton of looks and won't make it easy on him. Russell better step up his protection calls (something it seems he needs to work on), especially with Unger out.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
with the signing of Terrell and Allen we will need one healthy scratch and with Percy gone I'd want PRich and Norwood both active so that likely leaves Michael the odd man out.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The only way Michael is going to see the field at this point is if Lynch and/or Turbin get hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if he's released as soon as the season's over.