Love this Draft

Scout

Reaction score
This draft really helped out key areas of the team. The defense seems ready to transition to a 34 now and the offense has been fortified.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Love this draft, I think this is the best Seahawk draft class since 2012. You can say we drafted for need but all the players we "needed" grade out very very good.

We will get a QB next year after the Donks fail and hand us the #6 pick.
The "Areas Of Need" turned out to be the BP's A, WITH whipped-cream on top ;-)

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Lock and Geno will compete for the worst starter in the league. The Seahawks have the 1st pick in the bag. Just matter of identifying which QB to pick
I will put up $1000 that the Hawks are not the worst team in the league. In fact we will win more games this year than we did last year, even with average QB play. How many games last year did the Hawks win solely because of RW? I can think of a few they lost because of RW.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I will put up $1000 that the Hawks are not the worst team in the league. In fact we will win more games this year than we did last year, even with average QB play. How many games last year did the Hawks win solely because of RW. I can think of a few they lost because of RW.
no we wont win more than 7 games. not a chance. 4 wins

ivotuk

Reaction score
I will put up $1000 that the Hawks are not the worst team in the league. In fact we will win more games this year than we did last year, even with average QB play. How many games last year did the Hawks win solely because of RW? I can think of a few they lost because of RW.
You Sir, are correct!

toffee

Reaction score
Will all the rookies plan out? If they do, we are in for more than 6 wins. Geno and Lock aren't star QBs, but are they worse than Tarvaris Jackson ? Our roster ain't loaded with stars, but are our rosters worse than '11 roster? keep in mind that LOB dudes' star didn't quite shine in '11.

How many wins did Tarvaris win? 7 games.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m not too concerned about this year’s record. I only see 6 wins…

But, I’m excited because this draft was excellent!! Kudos to PC and JS!!

Worst team? Doubt it. But we’re going to grab our future QB next year and he’s going to be a good one. You can’t really bank on getting a #1 or #2. Shroud or Young would be great. I’m thinking we land Will Levis. And call me crazy but, I bet he has a better career than the aforementioned.

Exciting times!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
This is true. Also Seahawks are unlikely to lose 5 games by 3 points or less like last year. I suspect Seattle will win 8-9 games maybe even 10 .

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I have spent the last few days looking at every report, grade, highlight film etc on the players in this draft, and studied everything I can get my hands on and I am the most excited I have been for this team since the year we lost to NE.

We have been stagnate and I think Pete had a wake up call over the last couple years that RW was not going to change and they were not going to get back to 2012--2014 Hawks football.

I am more stoked now that the time has set in, that moving on from RW and building another new exciting team was necessary. I just cant wait for this coming season good or bad the team is going to be new and exciting again with a focused direction that they once had.

2024 Super Bowl Champions

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Lock and Geno will compete for the worst starter in the league. The Seahawks have the 1st pick in the bag. Just matter of identifying which QB to pick
FWIW, I have to say that after a slow start, on the 3rd game Geno looked pretty good last year. This is if Lock doesn't work out. I think Drew can be coached up a bit and he may surprise us. Just making lemonade here...he's serviceable for a year. I think most of us realize we aren't going to be world-beaters this year. If we finish with last years' record I'd say we did pretty well.

Donn2390

Reaction score
FWIW, I have to say that after a slow start, on the 3rd game Geno looked pretty good last year. This is if Lock doesn't work out. I think Drew can be coached up a bit and he may surprise us. Just making lemonade here...he's serviceable for a year. I think most of us realize we aren't going to be world-beaters this year. If we finish with last years' record I'd say we did pretty well.
Perhaps not world beaters, but wouldn't it be a dream if we went all the way to the SB and when there destroyed the Broncos? With the little guy on the other team spending so much time on his back that the only commercials he could get would be for A mattress company... Could happen, perhaps not this year but who knows...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Very good draft to add to a new core.

Seattle needed new core players with talent.

This draft will help out a lot this year.

Add the 2023 draft with possibly the next franchise QB in the mix, Seattle can be compete to win the division sooner than later.

We needed these picks and need this draft. This year is exciting again!

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
With a revamped OL and running game, which QB can keep from making mistakes and be proficient in play action and quick passes. We are getting back to RW first couple seasons where Beast opened up a lot for him. The difference is this years QB has more weapons.

Latest posts