Luke Falk: all-time Pac-12 passing leader in yards and TDs.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Maulbert":2hggy8d7 said:
Luke Falk just threw 117, all-time leader in Pac-12 TD passes.

Heck of a career. He and the rest of this Senior class have turned the tides and raised expectations. We play for the North for the second time in two years. (would be 3 if EP made that kick vs Furd)

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Per: cfbstats.com
QB-J. T. Barrett, Ohio St. After 11-games -so far- this season: Career #'s: 109-passing TD's, 39-rushing TD's, 148-TD's Total. This would tie him with the 2009 record of Dan LeFevour for the most TD'S in NCAA history and make Barrett a probable record holder when this season is completed. Barrett is indeed a dual threat & his passing stats say he isn't a bad QB at all, although he has some things to clean up in his game, he'll likely be drafted in the later rounds due to being only 5/8" taller than RW, who we all know is just way too vertically challenged according to the "experts". IMO Barrett would make a much better backup to RW than Davis and could likely be had with one of the later round Seahawk picks in the coming draft. Make it so PC/JS.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":35n5yrlk said:
Per: cfbstats.com
QB-J. T. Barrett, Ohio St. After 11-games -so far- this season: Career #'s: 109-passing TD's, 39-rushing TD's, 148-TD's Total. This would tie him with the 2009 record of Dan LeFevour for the most TD'S in NCAA history and make Barrett a probable record holder when this season is completed. Barrett is indeed a dual threat & his passing stats say he isn't a bad QB at all, although he has some things to clean up in his game, he'll likely be drafted in the later rounds due to being only 5/8" taller than RW, who we all know is just way too vertically challenged according to the "experts". IMO Barrett would make a much better backup to RW than Davis and could likely be had with one of the later round Seahawk picks in the coming draft. Make it so PC/JS.

What does this have to do with Luke Falk? I never suggested Seattle should draft him. Falk would be murdered behind our o-line. He's a statue in the pocket.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I agree the statue known as Falk would indeed be killed behind the current OL. Your initial post was stating information about the all time PAC-12 passing records, I expanded that thought to all time NCAA total TD records, and suggested that Barrett may be of interest to the Seahawks late in the coming draft. In no way have I ever considered Falk as a viable QB for the Seahawks. However, I do think that Barrett may be of interest to the Seahawks, given: (1) his later round projection, Rd 6/7/UDFA. (2) the fact that the Seahawks are very lean in the higher draft pick area (Rds. 2-5) where Falk may go in the draft, (3) the many similarities between Barrett and RW, which to me, are obvious. Falk, not so much.