Lynch’s last great accomplishment:letting Hawks know NOW

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":u2abvhjw said:
bjornanderson21":u2abvhjw said:
Um....no.

Lynch was already gone. It's not like the Hawks were sitting around wondering what to do with him.

If Lynch didn't retire he was going to be released. The Hawks already knew he wasn't going to be on the team in 2016.

"Letting them know" is not only NOT a great accomplishment, it can't even be described as an accomplishment. He retired before he was going to be cut.

There's plenty of threads about Lynch involving actual things....

You really don't like Marshawn Lynch do you? LMAO.
He's not a Seahawks fan. He really hates the relevant players like Sherman and Wilson. Especially Wilson.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":cwq7q5o9 said:
Here's an article from almost exactly a year ago speculating on Lynch eventually ending up in Oakland:

http://espn.go.com/blog/oakland-raiders ... -so-simple
Old news. I was hoping he would play for the Raiders just for a year, if so they'd have killed Denver and Kansas City and I'd be in heaven. But he has ridiculous money and has decided the Jim Brown and Barry Sanders route is far better than the Emmitt Smith or Franco Harris route.

jblaze

Reaction score
sutz":mpimuph4 said:
Lynch did the team a solid by announcing early. He also engaged in a bit of self-promotion by announcing during the Super Bowl. Life is good.

His announcement timing wasn't self-promotion. It was a final FU to the league office.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
jblaze":3ajlmwcy said:
sutz":3ajlmwcy said:
Lynch did the team a solid by announcing early. He also engaged in a bit of self-promotion by announcing during the Super Bowl. Life is good.

His announcement timing wasn't self-promotion. It was a final FU to the league office.

Why do you say that? Just curious :thirishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1getg7dl said:
bjornanderson21":1getg7dl said:
Um....no.

Lynch was already gone. It's not like the Hawks were sitting around wondering what to do with him.

If Lynch didn't retire he was going to be released. The Hawks already knew he wasn't going to be on the team in 2016.

"Letting them know" is not only NOT a great accomplishment, it can't even be described as an accomplishment. He retired before he was going to be cut.

You really like being a contrarian Richard Cranium don't you?
FIFY

jblaze

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":e0bg35pr said:
jblaze":e0bg35pr said:
sutz":e0bg35pr said:

Why do you say that? Just curious :thirishdrinkers:

It's no secret that Lynch hates the NFL league office, they've caused him quite a bit of distress.

Michael Robinson was the person to elude to the purpose behind the timing. He and Lynch are close friends.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2c79p0wh said:
SixSeahawk":2c79p0wh said:
bjornanderson21":2c79p0wh said:
Um....no.

You really don't like Marshawn Lynch do you? LMAO.
He's not a Seahawks fan. He really hates the relevant players like Sherman and Wilson. Especially Wilson.
Um, care to explain?

Ive been a hawks fan my whole life, and Wilson is by far my favorite QB ever.

I just point out things that other people are either afraid to say or aren't open-minded enough to think about.

I AM the guy that points out useless fluffy BS.

The OP made a thread about how it was a great accomplishment that Lynch announced his retirement, and I explained why he was wrong.

Feel free to refute any of the things I said, but you can't.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
GeekHawk":lcb3e706 said:
BJ21 is a Viqueens fan / troll.
Dear Lord. You like the Vikings more than i do.

I hate the Vikings and all the stupid trades the Hawks make with them. I hate how the Vikings always get one over on us.

I hated Harvin more than anyone on this board.

Why is it that anyone who doesn't just repeat the same moronic drivel as everyone else is accused of not being a fan?

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":qsrt1dii said:
MizzouHawkGal":qsrt1dii said:
SixSeahawk":qsrt1dii said:
bjornanderson21":qsrt1dii said:
Um....no.

Ive been a hawks fan my whole life, and Wilson is by far my favorite QB ever.

I just point out things that other people are either afraid to say or aren't open-minded enough to think about.

I AM the guy that points out useless fluffy BS.

The OP made a thread about how it was a great accomplishment that Lynch announced his retirement, and I explained why he was wrong.

Feel free to refute any of the things I said, but you can't.

I guess BJ didn't notice the link, and paragraphs that I posted directly from the article. None of those words in my first post are mine.

BJ must also know not of all the posters with his shtick that have been on .Net before him, and unfortunately, all the exasperating members like him yet to come.

BJ must have been too busy looking for things to point out that other people are either afraid to say or aren't open-minded enough to think about, because he IS the guy that points out useless fluffy BS.

We get it x2neya

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":uluuctnc said:
Armchair Bronco":uluuctnc said:
Here's an article from almost exactly a year ago speculating on Lynch eventually ending up in Oakland:

http://espn.go.com/blog/oakland-raiders ... -so-simple
Old news. I was hoping he would play for the Raiders just for a year, if so they'd have killed Denver and Kansas City and I'd be in heaven. But he has ridiculous money and has decided the Jim Brown and Barry Sanders route is far better than the Emmitt Smith or Franco Harris route.

I respectfully disagree. Beastmode is done in Seattle. But not in Oakland. Even some of the insiders on the NFL network are predicting that Lynch's playing days aren't over, and that he'll likely end up with the Raiders.

http://youtu.be/buheCsaHltQ

Sealake80

Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that lynch's retirement tweet during this years Super Bowl posted at same time during game that he didn't get the rock in last years Super Bowl. Same time left on the clock.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
Sealake80":1007n9os said:
Did anyone else hear that lynch's retirement tweet during this years Super Bowl posted at same time during game that he didn't get the rock in last years Super Bowl. Same time left on the clock.

Even if that isn't true, I really, REALLY want to believe that it's true!

The fact that the shoes in the picture were green just means that his career as a Seattle Seahawk is over.

sutz

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":9hlt9kzv said:
Sealake80":9hlt9kzv said:

Even if that isn't true, I really, REALLY want to believe that it's true!

The fact that the shoes in the picture were green just means that his career as a Seattle Seahawk is over.
I don't think so. IIRC it was time stamped in the 3rd Qtr, when the lead was still only 1 score. Think I read that somewhere.