Lynch appeals fine/ back pain prevented media interview

AVL

Reaction score
nepahawk":2y1nip93 said:
Who turned him in for not speaking to the media?

Let's give MROB credit for that, way before Terry showed up. It was the running gag of his show.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
My concern is the media itself is driving a wedge between ML and the FO. Hopefully both see this and continue with business as usual.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Regardless of how ridiculous the rule is, Lynch knows the consequences and had many chances to comply. I find the 12s offer to pay his fine more ridiculous than the rule. Who reported him? Who knows. Likely Clayton. He was already under a microscope from last season.

A

Anonymous

The media is just tired of it and has resulted to creating situations in which somebody is forced to deal with it.

Marshawn's affinity for cameras and questions reminds me of a Rush song...

"... I can't pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend"

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2je57eev said:
The media is just tired of it and has resulted to creating situations in which somebody is forced to deal with it.

Marshawn's affinity for cameras and questions reminds me of a Rush song...

"... I can't pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend"

Pretty much...thats why they are stirring the hornets nest as much as possible...they dont want this story to die.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Here's a great, and positive, article on Lynch from the Seattle Times.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... cmpid=2628

“He’s not supposed to be understood. That’s what people have to understand about him and a lot of guys in this locker room. The reason why we’re here is because we’re different, and the reason that makes him so good is because he’s so different, with his own way of thinking and his own mindset. He’s not about how it’s supposed to be, quote-unquote.”

captSE

Reaction score
Bitter":3ddnkotw said:
Maybe players should start levying counter fines on the NFL. $100,000 for extreme idiocy sounds about right to me.

Lmao. Good idea. :snack:

OR, offer rewards to the first person to get a top rated interview from Lynch. haha

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
mikeak":3q5ovayt said:
His history doesn't help his case

No it doesn't, because he's obviously just making stuff up here to try to get out of the fine. But I support gaming the system however you can to try to defeat a stupid rule, so I hope he succeeds.