Lynch pissed at Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":10r6dn68 said:
Right now RW is what Kap was last year. A guy that had nobody to throw to

You know I'd be perfectly happy if RW had Boldin and Vernon Davis to throw to. Heck outside of the drama with Sherm, I'd take Crabtree too. If I'm not mistaken 2 out of those 3 guys are probowlers too.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":75aobjsf said:
TwistedHusky":75aobjsf said:
Right now RW is what Kap was last year. A guy that had nobody to throw to

You know I'd be perfectly happy if RW had Boldin and Vernon Davis to throw to. Heck outside of the drama with Sherm, I'd take Crabtree too. If I'm not mistaken 2 out of those 3 guys are probowlers too.

SF has some legit WRs.

davidonmi

Reaction score
this is a major reach, I hate speculation. I mean it's plausible, but he could just as easily be talking about someone else

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If you think a 6-4 team with this much talent, coming off winning a Super Bowl victory isn't going to have moments where its leaders and top players aren't butting heads then you're nuts.

All that matters is on the practice field and on Sundays between the lines is the team and winning and this team is no doubt doing that. Lynch cares about winning and he could give less than a crap whose face he has to get into to figure out what's going on.

Harvin was a problem. He was a 'me' guy. He's gone.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":10k09byi said:
"If RW is the future. it's time to move on."

IF RW is the future.

I was convinced he was. This year, there is not much data to support that claim.

Yeah but if you were JS. I mean what decision would you make? Beast has maybe 2-3 years left in him (Maybe), and with him comes all sorts of special treatment and work arounds, and distractions. Plus his salary. Yeah you COULD let RW go, and I that'd be a huge gamble with your own job (if RW excels elsewhere and/or you can't find another franchise QB in 1-2 years). You could make RW play to his contract one more year, and you risk pulling a Ravens-Flacco deal the following year requiring epic losses to make up for the salary. OR you make some room (which sadly involves possibly trading off beast), and get a chance to lowball a franchise QB with a SB ring because of a down year and build from there.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Maybe it's because the wacky tobaccy is legal now and i partake

but

This is like the craziest thread about nothing based on some random sound byte that I've ever heard.

1.) No clue who lynch is talking about
2.) Often these video clips are completely out of chronological order so any speculation about the shots before and afterwards (charles, or wilson in this case book ending the Lynch clip) are irrelevant and only meant to fit the narrative of the video
3.) sounds like he says 'them' and not 'him'
4.) 'holding them accountable' could mean anything, and for all we know it's not even the proper phrase to illustrate what lynch really means. So often in the heat of the moment, sports players say phrases that really don't mean what they think they do. I'm not calling lynch stupid but he might be trying to say "you need to account for that guy" on the defense or something - we don't know.

either way this seems like a non issue to me. everyone is on a lynch-hunt these days. I'm not buyin it.

OP
OP
C

Captain

Reaction score
Hawknballs":38rhl7r0 said:
3.) sounds like he says 'them' and not 'him'
4.) 'holding them accountable' could mean anything, and for all we know it's not even the proper phrase to illustrate what lynch really means. So often in the heat of the moment, sports players say phrases that really don't mean what they think they do. I'm not calling lynch stupid but he might be trying to say "you need to account for that guy" on the defense or something - we don't know.

I actually had that exact same thought... He just phrased it wrong.

But I've listened to it a bunch back and forth and he definitely says "him" and not "them" so i'm not sure why people keep saying that.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Whoa. He's coming off the field with his helmet off. He walks right past PC and is just past him and yelling in the general direction of Tom Cable. That's what I see. Lynch is pissed with the line. That's my guess.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
-Lynch is a locker room cancer, Lynch mad at Wilson, Lynch stays on the sidelines during halftime, Lynch no like talkie to media, anything else??????

lukerguy

Reaction score
Obviously wildly speculative, but if he said "them", the only people I can think of that has no accountability is the refs. Is it possible that was after the Baldwin PI?

Who knows. EIther way, I would rather Lynch be mad at someone on the team, than no care at all. We have a bunch of "dogs" on the team. That's what you get.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3pyjmtpy said:
Captain":3pyjmtpy said:
All speculation of course but at around the :55 mark of this video you see Lynch coming over to the sideline screaming "you gotta start holding him accountable man!" Now its impossible to tell what play this comes after but Lynch is clearly not happy with somebody on the offense.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... highlights

Who else could he be talking about?
Bevell possibly.

That's what I was thinking.

firebee

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":19g9nx60 said:
Captain":19g9nx60 said:
kmedic":19g9nx60 said:
This is a ridiculous thread.

Agreed. OP's an idiot.

At least he has a terrific sense of humor! ;)

Agreed... Seeing how this clip was put in right after clips of Jamaal Charles running wild were shown; I'd say he was telling our defense they have to hold Jamaal Charles accountable. If, by some oddball chance, he was talking about somebody on our offense; my guess would be Bevell. His playcalling was crap to say the least, so I could see Lynch coming to the sideline after a series and telling PC and Cable they need to hold Bevell accountable for his pathetic playcalling in that game because the playcalling was horrendous.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3n7r8r8x said:
How did you get Wilson out of that? Are you trying to start a race war all up in hea? (sarcasm).

He had to have pulled it out of thin air.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I think what is going on with the team is normal after a championship season, the problems I'm having are with the media blowing things out of proportion and our fans buying in and thinking we suck at 6-4. We have a team that has not been blown out in a couple of years, how many teams can say that.....I'm thinking none! This team might play like crap but at the end of the game they still have a chance. That is all I ask, they keep me entertained. I wish we were 10-0, and we actually could be if the ball had bounced our way but we aren't! We are not many years removed form some very sad years. I put down my deposit for my season tickets after the NFC championship game in the 2005-2006 Super Bowl season and had no problem getting my tickets because there were plenty of seats available even on a team that was Super Bowl bound. I just don't get all the negativity this year, we are still a 6-4 team with a chance! All I want as a season ticket holder is to be provided with a good product and that is what i have been given. Go Hawks!

AVL

Reaction score
I have a problem paying for a dumpster to put all of this crappy energy into.

Too bad post of negativity didn't reduce post count, since numbers seem to be important.

Rocket

Reaction score
OK, which one of you kidders made the OP... Ryan ya sick bastard, was it you? Rob? Zeb, you get crazy sometmes, was it you?
No one could really watch that video and think that, so it musta been a joke, right?
Fess up.

AgentDib

Reaction score
You know, we really can't see who Lynch is looking at when he wears the dark visor. Is he glaring at Russell Wilson the whole time? We do know that Russell does a lot of charity work. Maybe Lynch has a problem with the children's hospital?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2l3bfbsr said:
I'd say of all the Bond films, the one I remember most fondly from my childhood is "A View to a Kill". I dunno why, that one just always stuck with me. I like Grace Jones and Christopher Walken in it, I suppose. The story is decent, but not great, as is the case with most of the Roger Moore Bonds.
Am I the only one in the world that liked Pierce Brosnan as Bond?

Status
Not open for further replies.